The nine of them gathered at the dining table, and Jin deliberately arranged for Ji Changshan to sit on his left.

    As for who was sitting on the right side, she pinched Zhong Suining with her eyes, didn't say anything, just patted the table lightly, and the elder brother understood it, and pushed him from behind Zhong Suining to go there.

    The eldest brother was so strong that the sweet-scented osmanthus cake on Zhong Suining's dinner plate swayed left and right. He was protecting the cake and asked his elder brother why he pushed him.

    Jin Youyuan smiled brightly, and Ji Changshan glanced at her friend and at Zhong Suining. He really didn't know what other advantages this college student had besides his good looks.

    Having a face and body is enough. Jin intentionally helped Zhong Suining pull out the chair, and his eyes rolled over him. Zhong Suining was wearing a light-colored thin sweater, the fabric undulating with the muscle lines on his arms. She rubbed the handle of the cup with her index finger, blinked her eyes a little, and there seemed to be a light gasp in her ear, it was he who called her sister in the dark.

    This birthday meal lasted until almost six o'clock, and Ji Changshan and her friends sat at the same table.

    She ate a few mouthfuls of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and a small piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake. She couldn't eat too much, so she had to save some stomach to go to Peng's villa for another meal.

    Peng Furen attaches great importance to dinner, no matter who has an appetite or not, when the meal time comes, the whole family must sit at the same table and have to use their knives and forks to eat.

    Rich people have many rules, Ji Changshan guessed that Peng Lang would go back to the Peng family's villa in the suburbs every Saturday because of Peng Suren's request.

    Ji Changshan had a conversation with Peng Lang at noon, and when she went to Peng's villa tonight, she had to pretend that she had been on a business trip for a long time, and Peng Lang even helped her prepare a business trip gift for his parents.

    His parents probably noticed that the two of them were arguing a long time ago, but the family is used to acting, and on the surface they cooperate with each other to whitewash the peace, and no one will separate each other's quarrel and shake it everywhere.

    Ji Changshan put down his chopsticks and took a sip of water as the end of the meal.

    Except for Zhong Suining, the men around all felt that Ji Changshan, the guest, was extremely indifferent. She seemed to come here only to eat, and she didn't even touch their hands.

    They looked at each other, and then looked at Ji Changshan's left hand.

    This lady is wearing a sapphire pigeon egg. She must be a rich lady. If she can be next to such a rich woman, her life in the future should be chic.

    The men pull out all the stops and propose a few intimate games between the two guests.

    Jin had seen too many men's tricks, and had little interest in these boring games. She glanced at Zhong Suining, hooked her fingers at him, and asked Zhong Suining to close her ear, "How much will it cost to hire you as a driver?"

    Zhong Suining fell into thought.

    Ji Changshan couldn't hear what the couple whispered. She looked at the flattering men in front of her and refused their game invitation indifferently.

    The clock on the wooden wall pointed to six o'clock, and it was time to go to Peng's villa.

    Ji Changshan opened WeChat, tapped on the keyboard with his fingertips, cleared the typing box five or six times, and finally sent Peng Lang the location of the clubhouse, and reported very forcefully: "I'm here, come and pick me up." Peng Lang