She didn't start the car, raised her eyes to look at Ji Changshan, and asked with a hiss, "Are you reconciled?"

    Ji Changshan didn't speak, and didn't look at Jin intentionally.

    Come on, it is indeed reconciled.

    Jin shook his head intentionally, and clicked his tongue twice, "I don't know who said it, but if you say a word to that bastard, there will be a thunderbolt."

    Ji Changshan touched the fluff on the surface of the scarf, pretending to be deaf and dumb.

    After parting from Peng Lang, Ji Changshan was invited to have a big drink with Jin. She didn't want to mention Peng Lang at first, but He Jin intentionally saw that she was not wearing a sapphire pigeon egg on her left hand, so he casually asked what happened.

    Ji Changshan didn't say a word at first, Jin intentionally saw how fast she was drinking, and immediately guessed that the two of them were either arguing or broke up.

    Persuading harmony and persuasion, Jin made a choice intentionally or unconsciously. At this time, she knew very well that silence is golden.

    Jin intentionally drank two rounds of wine with Ji Changshan, and when the third round started, he found some other topics to break the dullness.

    Ji Changshan tried his best to listen to what Jin wanted to say, but the wine didn't stop, and he didn't have time to respond. She drinks so well that she never gets drunk no matter how much she drinks. Jin Youyuan didn't worry at all that Ji Changshan would get into trouble. Her friend, if she didn't buy a house for a day, she wouldn't fall down for a day.

    Ji Changshan drank to the critical point, and sure enough, he didn't drink another drop of wine. She looked down at the empty glass, her eyes seemed to be straight and not straight, she was silent for a moment, and suddenly opened her mouth to make a superstitious and fierce speech.

    She hadn't had a drink, and the memory of that night was vivid. But how long has it been? How can God take it seriously when people drink too much and talk nonsense? If he can achieve this position, he must have some discerning ability.

    Ji Changshan learned some avoidance skills from Peng Lang, selectively skipping topics he didn't want to talk about.

    At this time, Jin Youyi had completely forgotten that silence is gold, and she became an artificial intelligence repeater, reproducing Ji Changshan's drunken words with full of voice and emotion.

    Ji Changshan wished Lang Yu to go bankrupt as soon as possible, and predicted that before Peng Lang found his next wife, he would be smashed into a charred state by thousands of thunderbolts, beyond recognition, it was horrible. Jin deliberately repeated while laughing, Ji Changshan cleared his throat, and politely asked his friend to shut up.

    Jin Youyou hooked his red lips, started the car and said, "If I knew you were reconciled, I wouldn't have asked you to come."

    Ji Changshan turned his head to look at Jin Youyi, "What do

    you mean?" I have to treat you to a piece of cake."

    Jin intentionally didn't allow Ji Changshan to ask any more questions, and stepped on the gas pedal to drive out of Xiwatai. Ji Changshan held on to the handle on the side, glanced at what Jin Ruyi was wearing today: a small black jacket with white trim, low collar, high-waisted wide-leg trousers, and a pair of flat shoes with pointed toes and exposed insteps.

    She usually wears this way, or in other words, it is possible that Jin deliberately wears a bright-colored dress to go out on the street. Ji Changshan can't guess the destination of their trip from her attire.