A single female tenant came to deliver the rent, and the time was chosen in the evening, which inevitably made people suspicious. Especially for a jealous person like his wife, he has to think wildly for a while, and come up with some messy misunderstandings.

    After making such a judgment, Peng Lang looked up at Ji Changshan. She had already taken off her cardigan sweater and was folding the sleeves of the sweater.

    He never expected Ji Changshan to love him in the past, so he naturally resisted her possessiveness. Now Peng Lang wishes Ji Changshan could love him to the bone, the more jealous she is, the more it shows that he has weight in his wife's heart.

    The heavy love was like a cloth bag filled with lead, which bound her legs involuntarily, making her unable to walk or run even if she wanted to.

    Peng Lang felt at ease in his heart, and raised the corners of his mouth vaguely.

    He deliberately teased his wife, and said slowly: "Although I don't know what crime I have committed, Mr. Ji will do whatever he says. I am willing to sleep on the floor for as long as I want." Ji Changshan didn't expect Peng Lang to be willing to subdue the law, and he was at a loss for words for a while

    .

    Peng Lang turned his head and stared at her for three to five seconds, his eyes were extremely innocent, like a big dog tearing up the whole sofa. One ear drooped back against his head, his dark eyes were ignorant of the world, and there were two whimpers in his throat.

    Ji Changshan couldn't figure out who made the mistake for a while, and almost acquitted Peng Lang.

    Before she could say anything, Peng Lang pretended to have a lonely back, but walked towards the door without hesitation.

    With a click, Peng Lang turned off the white light on the ceiling, and the room was drowsy as if it had sunk into the bottom of the sea.

    He went back to the bed in the dark and lay down peacefully. Sitting on the bed, Ji Changshan stopped folding sweaters for a long time, and finally restarted and accelerated the second minute after turning off the lights.

    She put the folded sweater on the bedside table and lit the lamp. Ji Changshan waited for a minute, Peng Lang lay on the floor without saying a word. She hesitated to speak, raised her volume after a while, and said good night to Peng Lang.

    He hummed under the bed, suppressed his smile and replied: "Good night, Xiaoshan."

    Ji Changshan leaned back against the headboard of the bed, squinting at the bottom of the bed, Peng Lang closed his eyes, folded his hands on his stomach, It seemed as if he would fall into a deep sleep in the next second. His peaceful posture was like a gust of wind, blowing Gao Ji Changshan's heart in an instant.

    She sideways opened the drawer of the bedside table and lifted out a stack of work materials from it. All the materials are buckled in folders, as thick as a dictionary. Ji Changshan held the folder with his right hand, turned the pages with his left hand, and the white paper clattered and phantom appeared, and the sound was earth-shattering.

    Peng Lang almost laughed, but he couldn't.

    He turned over three times in a row, pretended to be helpless, and sighed, "Aren't you sleeping, Xiaoshan?"

    After getting the ideal response, Ji Changshan immediately threw the work materials back into the drawer with a bang.

    She turned off the desk lamp, lifted the thick quilt and shrank in, facing the curtains, with her back to Peng Lang, even the strands of hair protruding from the quilt were expressing anger.