He and Ji Changshan have met many times. During those countless nights, Ji Changshan walked to the front of the car with swishing steps, and quickly opened the rear door. There has never been any man around her, and Peng Lang has always guessed that she is single. When she got into the car, before she could sit still, she took out her laptop from her big bag and started typing intently.

    When encountering a red light on the road, Peng Lang stepped on the brakes, quietly looked at Ji Changshan from the rearview mirror, and looked back at Ji Changshan for three or four seconds each time. When the green light came on, he was moving forward at a constant speed, and there was a constant tapping sound from the back seat, with a dense rhythm, like a trace of rainstorm beating the ground.

    Ji Changshan also occasionally answered work calls in his car. She talked to her subordinates with both kindness and coercion;

    At that time, Yuanfang was not Lang Yu's competitor. Peng Lang listened to Ji Changshan talk about work, and the more he listened, the more silently he tapped his index finger on the steering wheel.

    He was planning to wait for the right time to find a headhunting company to match up and lure Ji Changshan to Lang Yulai.

    This opportunity is waiting for two or three years.

    At the beginning of this year, Lang Yu formally launched a plan to expand its business territory, and adjusted the internal organizational structure of the company. Lang Yu lacked a sales executive, and headhunting companies took over the job, searched for candidates as required, and then sent the candidate's information to Lang Yu's HR department.

    The selection of executives requires Peng Lang's personal participation. He carefully read every document, except for Ji Changshan's document five times. He selected three candidates for the reference of the personnel department, and stacked the three materials in the order he wanted. Ji Changshan was Peng Lang's first pick.

    Out of practical considerations, the Human Resources Department does not think that a twenty-eight-year-old unmarried woman is the first choice.

    Peng Lang drew circles on the profiles of several male candidates, marked their qualifications and achievements, asked the secretary to drag out a form, and compared them horizontally and vertically with Ji Changshan. There are biological advantages for children to take maternity leave.

    Lang Yu finally sent Ji Changshan an invitation to take office, but she didn't accept it. Peng Lang regretted it for a while, but luckily they got married in May.

    He picked the key points to explain the work matters to Ji Changshan, and finally looked into her eyes, and said seriously: "I ask you to accept the shares, and to say these nice words, it is one thing to save you. But the most important thing is that even if you exclude personal Emotion, I also think you are fully qualified for the position of President Ji, and I have no way not to appreciate it."

    Ji Changshan didn't know how Peng Lang's mouth grew, even if she had kissed him many times, she didn't know.

    He said so many good things tonight, and he moved them with emotion and reason. If he just wanted to sleep with a woman, or want to trap her as a canary, he would never offer Lang Yu's career by himself, and invite her Be the season manager.

    Where is the breeder willing to let the canary out of the cage and walk side by side with him?

    Ji Changshan almost believed that there was a sincere heart hidden behind this gift of power. She stared into Peng Lang's eyes, trying to find any evidence that he didn't love her, but Peng Lang's eyes were more honest than before, even called Passionate.