Peng Lang's calligraphy is neat and tidy, and Ji Changshan can imagine his slow and orderly writing just by looking at it.

    He wrote in a note: "When I was in Paris, I went to the Pompidou Center and there was a stall at the entrance. I saw this bracelet and thought of you. It should look good on you. When will you wear it?" Show me?"

    The white light in the corridor shines through the note, and there are words on the back.

    Ji Changshan turned it over to look at it, and there was only one sentence on this side: "I love you."

    Simple but powerful.

    Ji Changshan kept his facial features calm, and three seconds later, she stuffed the note back into the brown paper bag. She walked to the door of Peng Lang's house, hung the bag back on the doorknob of his apartment, turned and went home without hesitation.

    She didn't eat at night, cooked a pack of instant noodles and swallowed it whole, and continued to write the summary report at the end of last month. During the National Day holiday, Ji Changshan did not have any rest plans. After finishing the report, he had to analyze the sensitivity of the market at all levels in the province to product price changes according to the orders issued by his superiors.

    Recently, Yuanfang is cooperating with major coffee companies to negotiate the purchase price of raw materials. Once a consensus is reached, the price of raw materials will hit a record low, and the sales price of the product will also be adjusted accordingly.

    The sales department and the marketing department are in charge of pricing matters, and the finance department is the assistant. The three departments need to prepare in advance. These days, there are consecutive meetings, and most people don't regard the holiday as a holiday.

    The meeting place is mostly set at the company, and occasionally I have to work overtime at night when I don’t have time during the day, and hold video conferences at home.

    Du Kai represented the marketing department and attended the meeting every time, but the role he played in the meeting depended entirely on what threats Ji Changshan used that day.

    When he held a meeting at home, he really thought he was off work. He was extremely free, and dared to turn on the camera in his pajamas. Forget it, what made Ji Changshan expressionless the most was that during the meeting, Jin Ruyi's silk nightgown appeared behind Du Kai again and again, dangling around.

    It's a good thing that this woman didn't say hello to her baby in the video, otherwise Ji Changshan would lose all dignity in front of his colleagues and subordinates.

    She pretended not to see that Jin was interested, and discussed the pricing plan with Du Kai and the others in a serious manner.

    When discussing the plan, the person in charge occasionally inserted a sentence or two of cryptic gossip. The central idea was: how can it be spread out if it is always oppressing the farmers in the southwest.

    Earlier, a small foreign company that signed a contract with Hongguo was surrounded by public opinion because of similar incidents. The company's stock price and profits plummeted, and employees were naturally implicated.

    Ji Changshan and the others belong to the middle-level leaders. They have no say in the decision-making of the high-level, and they will get the news one step later. The company has never explicitly explained the reason for the product price adjustment, but Ji Changshan and the others are in the headquarters in Jiangcheng, surrounded by colleagues who are watching and listening to each other, so they always know more news than the outside world.