They quarreled silently, and the passing residents of Xiwatai looked sideways frequently, almost stopping at the door of the car to observe whether the two were kissing or fighting.

    The useless contest made Ji Changshan physically and mentally exhausted. She sighed uncontrollably, and finally let go of Peng Lang's ear, half of her fingers were stained with blood.

    A pack of tissue paper was placed in the storage compartment, and Peng Lang pulled a paper towel to wipe Ji Changshan's hands. Her tired eyes were fixed on the windshield ahead, and he fiddled with his fingertips as he wished, but she was too lazy to waste his energy struggling.

    Peng Lang helped her finish wiping, and briefly rubbed the left earlobe with the same piece of paper. Ji Changshan didn't know why Peng Lang always made her sad, thinking to no avail, he could only sigh softly: "It's too tiring to be with you, Peng Lang. We are not suitable at all, just let me go, okay? "

    It's not that Ji Changshan doesn't love Peng Lang, but he just doesn't intend to love him anymore. Realizing this, Peng Lang fell into silent panic.

    He forced himself to suppress despair and restrain impulse. If he made some tough moves, it would be even more difficult to see her again in the future according to Ji Changshan's stubborn temper.

    Peng Lang regained his senses, and slowly backed away to the side of the co-pilot, still holding his silver-rimmed glasses in his hand.

    Instead of putting his glasses back on, he tucked them into his suit pocket.

    When he doesn't wear glasses, his dark circles will be more obvious. As long as Ji Changshan is willing to look at him, he will definitely notice that he lacks sleep and his face is thin.

    His poor life can prove that Peng Lang can't live without Ji Changshan.

    Peng Lang understands Ji Changshan very well, she takes the soft but not the hard, making her soft-hearted is the best aphrodisiac.

    He paid attention to the light around him, found the most suitable position, squatted down slowly, and leaned against Ji Changshan's legs like a big dog.

    The white light from the street lamp fell down, and Peng Lang's side face was immersed in the light, every inch of his pitiful was properly exposed. Ji Changshan didn't look at him at first, and Peng Lang didn't speak. He just took out the cigarette case from his pocket and lit it with a two or three yuan lighter.

    The flame danced in the autumn wind, Peng Lang lit the fire twice, but finally did not light a cigarette.

    He put away his cigarette and lighter without any expression on his face. Ji Changshan kept his gaze straight ahead, while Peng Lang lowered his eyes a little, using long eyelashes to match the dark circles under his eyes, supplemented by his thin cheeks, silently conveying a sense of loss and powerlessness to her peripheral vision.

    Ji Changshan stood still for five or six minutes, and finally gave Peng Lang a moment's direct gaze.

    He was tall, with broad shoulders, and he squatted at half height, with his long legs curled up there, very aggrieved.

    Ji Changshan knew Peng Lang's tricks very well, so he guessed that he was pretending to be pitiful. She controlled herself not to be soft-hearted, but he really pretended to be quite like him, especially the blood on the left earlobe, which was bitten out by her herself, and she couldn't deny the authenticity.

    For some reason, the tip of the tongue touched the back of the front teeth and stroked twice. Ji Changshan bit the tip of her tongue lightly, it didn't hurt very much, she started to replay the violent scene just now in her mind, secretly scolding Peng Lang for taking the blame, she really deserved it.     Her self-defense coach said that the essence of women's self-defense is to escape. If the body and strength of the entangled partner are far greater than your own, you must try to hit the opponent's vital parts, and run away quickly while he is in pain. .     No one raised his leg just now to let him die, it is really benevolent. Ji Changshan tilted his gaze to Peng Lang again for a few seconds, regretting his mercilessness, otherwise he would not have given him a chance.     Peng Lang didn't know Ji Changshan's real thoughts, but as soon as he noticed her eyes, he immediately turned his face to catch them.     He looked into Ji Changshan's eyes and smiled at her, the corners of his mouth were almost flattering. Although Ji Changshan likes this kind of thing very much, the reality has proved that rich people are too skilled in acting, and they don't even move their hearts.     Ji Changshan couldn't deal with opponents with disparity in strength, so he decided to follow the guidance of the self-defense coach, refuse to fight, and escape quickly.     With a calm tone, she sincerely suggested to Peng Lang: "You go find someone else to play with you. I'm really busy and stingy, so I don't have time to waste with you." Peng Lang went to hold Ji Changshan's right hand, but he did     n't When she touched it, she folded her arms.     His legs were already numb from squatting, but now that he got up, his success fell short, so Peng Lang had no choice but to continue squatting and talking to Ji Changshan: "I don't want to find anyone else, I only like you." "Your love is too heavy, I can't bear it.     "     "I didn't do it well in the past, and I won't do it again." Peng Lang twisted up the corner of Ji Changshan's clothes, his peach blossom eyes blinked slowly, covering the lights of the three-fifth street.

    "During that month in Paris, I missed you many times. Sometimes when I was walking on the street, I would miss you even when I saw a pot of flowers. Every time I thought of you, I would buy something that reminded me of you. Buying I bought it and saved half a suitcase. The night before I went back to China, I looked at those things, and I don’t know why it has reached this point. I have liked you for a long time, Xiaoshan. I didn’t know that I loved you before, maybe I know, but I'm scared."

    Ji Changshan turned his face away and didn't look into Peng Lang's eyes, "Is it so terrible to love me?"

    If he doesn't love her at all, Ji Changshan can still deceive himself, saying that this person is a bastard , Run away after teasing, she is not good at meeting people. But Peng Lang actually said that he was afraid of loving her.

    Ji Changshan frowned slightly, blinked his eyes quickly, and tried to avoid thinking about whether there was something wrong with him, that's why no one dared to love her since childhood.

    Peng Lang caught a moment of weakness from her face. Afraid that Ji Changshan would think too much, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, hesitated for a moment, and finally decided to overcome part of his timidity.

    He lowered his eyes, scrolling through memories in front of him like a revolving lantern, those pains that he could not avoid in the past, passing by over and over again, Peng Lang began to sort out his thoughts: "For so many years, I dare not love anyone. The feeling of losing is not good. Compared with never having it, losing it after owning it is really unbearable for me."

    His tail trembled slightly, and he couldn't even notice it if he didn't listen carefully.

    Ji Changshan could hear his strangeness, but he didn't look at Peng Lang's expression.

    She kept silent, and didn't ask who Peng Lang had lost before, so she was so sad like now.

    It took him a while to calm down, and when he spoke again, his eyes were already raised to Ji Changshan's face, "I don't want to lose you, Xiaoshan. You are so good, so good that even if I am afraid of loving someone, I can't help but love you "

    For so many years, no one has said that he loves her as sincerely as he does. If Peng Lang said one more word, Ji Changshan would shed tears.

    Fortunately he didn't.

    Ji Changshan lowered his face to calm down his emotions, Peng Lang went to hold her hand, Ji Changshan shrank back immediately.

    He couldn't hold her whole palm, he could only hook her index fingertip. This is also very good. Peng Lang squeezed Ji Changshan's index finger, and looked for her eyes, "I can't live without you, Xiaoshan. Can you give me another chance?"

    Ji Changshan refused to look at Peng Lang, but he didn't say yes or no.

    No veto means hope. Peng Lang twirled Ji Changshan's fingertips, giving her a proper space to think: "You don't have to answer me right away, I'm willing to wait for you." Ji Changshan couldn't tell the sincerity

    in Peng Lang's words, so he couldn't trust him easily. She didn't say much, just glanced at Peng Lang's face, telling him to get up quickly and not stop her from going to the supermarket.

    Peng Lang stood up holding the bottom of the door frame, his legs seemed to be crawling with thousands of ants.

    Ji Changshan could see that his legs were numb, and waited 5 seconds with a bodhisattva's heart, and then got up and stepped on his instep in the sixth second.

    Just now when Peng Lang was carrying her into the car, he accidentally stepped on her foot. Ji Changshan couldn't forgive Peng Lang's recklessness, so he must take revenge.