He disagreed, and retorted with words and actions: "You should not be a college student. Listening to you is like listening to a leader's lecture. Are you older than me?" Ji Changshan

    thought he was talking too much, so he speeded up the pace of eating, trying to evacuate breakfast within five minutes shop. Zhong Suining ate faster than her, two bites of a tea egg, three bites of a fried dough stick, and when Ji Changshan put down his spoon, he just finished the last drop of soy milk.

    The two left the breakfast shop one after the other, Ji Changshan walked in front, and Zhong Suining caught up with him within two steps while holding his picture album. He and Ji Changshan kept a polite distance, leaving only one mouth to cross the line: "Let's add a WeChat, okay?" "No." "Why?" "I don't add strangers on WeChat." "No

    ,

    it

    's

    okay Did you say a few words?" Saying something means friendship, in order to avoid being abrupt, Zhong Suining said a few more words to Ji Changshan just now, and now they should be friends.

    Ji Changshan made no excuses and walked forward. Zhong Suining kept up with her windy pace, turned to look at Ji Changshan's side face, as if laying out a canvas in his mind, swishing out the lines.

    He is currently experiencing the profession of a painter. Although his works insult the word "painter", Zhong Suining owns a whole studio.

    The studio faces the sun, with numerous floor-to-ceiling windows, and statues and fruits for sketching are placed in front of the windows; the cabinet is full of canvas rice paper and sketch paper, five hundred colors of lead are spread on the table, a few felt pads for Chinese paintings are pressed, and oil pastels and paint tubes are scattered aside. There are five easels on the ground, and a few brush barrels, with brushes stuck in them in a mess, and the color of the water is really hard to distinguish.

    Zhong Suining created an oil painting on rice paper the day before yesterday, which was a still life.

    He admired the almost tattered rice paper in the sun, nodded frequently, first of all he recognized the broken aesthetics, and he had to admit that he had genius-like creativity.

    The only fly in the ointment is that the portraits in the painting lack a sense of lifelike dynamics, but Zhong Suining attributes this to the fact that he is painting statues.

    The statue doesn't move at all, and he captures the most authentic features of things to describe them, which can be called realism.

    Zhong Suining is not satisfied with reaching the pinnacle of still life, but also wants to march towards portraits of real people.

    He was strolling around the street with a drawing board on his back yesterday, and met a big brother with a flower arm. The big brother was wearing a leopard-print vest and trousers, which was very distinctive. Zhong Suining's eyes lit up, and he strode forward, asking if he could sketch on the spot. The eldest brother gave him a sideways look, stretched his muscles, and asked him to stay somewhere cool.

    The man's ruthlessness hurt Zhong Suining, he decided to find a woman to paint today.

    Zhong Sui Ning went out early in the morning to look around, and turned into a breakfast shop when he was hungry.

    He held a moon picture album in his arms, intending to find a woman who matched Moon Shadow's temperament. If you find it, you have to leave contact information with the other party first. After all, artistic creation needs an atmosphere. Zhong Suining hopes to invite the other party to his studio on a night when the moon is scarce and stars, and paint under the moonlight.