Peng Suren said, Feng Biao That's why the Peng family didn't hold a wedding banquet for their son.

    He didn't speak up for his old friend. Every family has hard-to-read scriptures. The Peng family is a grassroots daughter-in-law who insists on independence.

    Bullshit male pride. When Feng Biao thought of this, he was not worth it for his silly girl. He is very happy and angry, but his facial features completely cover his expression. Whether he is happy or angry, he is as vicious as a bandit leader.     Ji Changshan has been in the business field for a long time, has seen countless people, and has seen all kinds of faces. She understands that gentle and refined people may be sanctimonious, but angry eyes may not be like wolf and tiger, so she is not afraid of Feng Biao's bandit appearance.     She recognized Qiu Hui's Mr. Feng early in the morning, but she didn't know that Feng Biao and his nominal parents-in-law still had a relationship.     Peng Furen clasped his hands in front of his belly, rubbed each other twice, and said to his daughter-in-law: "This is Mr. Feng from Qiuhui. Our two families used to live next to each other. We haven't seen each other for a long time. Let's get together by the way." Ji     Changshan He nodded, moved his eyes to Feng Biao, and asked him how is Mr. Feng.

    Feng Biao is wearing an earth-colored shirt today, with two buttons undone at the neckline, which barely accommodates his thick neck. With wide shoulders and round waist, he stood with his legs apart. With a big wave of his hand, he showed the arrogance of the Jianghu people: "Just follow Xiaolang and call him uncle, don't be so ostentatious."

    Ji Changshan turned his business mind, since he is related to relatives, he will discuss business in the future If you don't look at the monk's face and look at the Buddha's face, Mr. Feng may appreciate the favor. Ji Changshan immediately changed his name to Uncle, and Feng Biao responded with a vicious smile.

    Shi Jianqing stood where she was, her eyes silently rolling over her face.

    Passing time does not produce love, but because the sparrows build their nests on the branches, the hatred grows even more.

    Shi Jianqing's unhappiness has been accumulated for a long time. She is not happy, and she can't make others happy.

    She smiled without showing her teeth, and although she didn't like Feng Biao's background, she interrupted the conversation in a joking tone: "I shouldn't be born, Xiao Lang almost called you father after Qiu Bai. Qiu Bai is a good boy , I like it very much."

    Shi Jianqing's eyes and words were clearly directed at Feng Biao, but Ji Changshan was vaguely aware of the celebrity's target.

    She doesn't care if Shi Jianqing thinks highly of her, anyway, even Ji Xiaoyun doesn't like her, why should she expect someone else's mother to love her.

    But, why did Peng Lang still have feelings for Feng Qiubai?

    Feng Qiubai is the only jewel in Feng Biao's palm. He inherited his mother's appearance, bright and charming, with various styles. She has been a film actress for many years, has won several domestic authoritative awards, and has been nominated internationally.

    Does Peng Wangba only like actors?

    Ji Changshan couldn't show his anger and anger, listening to Shi Jianqing and Feng Biao talking about the past.

    Her titular mother-in-law tells the story, Peng Lang and Feng Qiubai are childhood sweethearts, they studied painting together at Peng’s house when they were young, Feng Qiubai’s use of color is quite bold, just like her father’s informality, and has great artistic talent; Peng Lang will take care of the girls, Feng Qiubai's white skirt was rubbed with red paint, and he helped to change it into a rose, praising Feng Qiubai as beautiful as a flower.