The sponge mop ran wildly, walked to the entrance, and suddenly swept the wheel of a suitcase. The suitcase moved slightly, Ji Changshan straightened up, his eyes wrapped around Peng Lang's suitcase, and stood still for four or five seconds, she set up the mop, and reached for the handle on the top of the suitcase with her slender hands.

    With a click, the door of the apartment opened. Ji Changshan dragged Peng Lang's suitcase, the wheels were rolling, and the dark gray carpet dampened the noise. She threw the suitcase in front of Peng Lang's door, returned to the house without looking back, and locked the door behind her. Two ways.

    At eight o'clock in the morning, Peng Lang returned to Xiwatai Apartment, his suitcase stood in front of the door, very lonely.

    He took the suitcase home first, changed his slippers at the entrance, turned around and went back to the corridor to ring Ji Changshan's doorbell.

    Ding dong ding dong rang twice, but her door did not budge. Peng Lang called Ji Changshan, and her cell phone rang faintly inside the door, and then it was quiet for a second. He was hung up on the phone four times, and when he called the fifth time, the elder sister of the building appeared with a stack of event leaflets.

    With a smile on her face, she stuffed a flyer into Peng Lang's hand, inviting him to attend the party. The elder sister went out two houses forward, and when she turned her head, she saw Peng Lang still standing in the corridor on the phone, and turned back to ask concerned: "What are you doing here, Xiao Peng? Did you not bring the key? I'll call the unlocker for you, wait." "

    Peng Lang asked the eldest sister not to be too busy, "It's nothing, it's just that my wife kicked him out."

    The first time I heard about Peng Lang's marriage, the big lady's round eyes gradually widened. There were other people's housework in this building that she didn't know about. The eldest sister suddenly felt that the information was behind, and looked at the apartment number, Xiao Peng's wife was Miss Ji! When did these two young people secretly fall in love and get married?

    She held the flyer in one hand, patted Peng Lang's arm with the other hand, frowned and said solemnly: "What family conflicts, tell the elder sister. I will help you communicate with Mrs. Peng and let you in." Peng Lang     guessed Ji Changshan was standing at the door listening to the conversation, so he said eloquently: "The night before yesterday, I answered the phone and went out to do some errands. It was urgent and I didn't have time to explain to her. When I came back from work, it was already dawn. I was afraid of disturbing her Rest, I slept in the apartment next door for a whole day, and she didn't see me when I woke up in the evening." "     Why don't you guys have a rough heart! No matter how busy you are, you have to explain to your wife what you are doing, or it will be in the middle of the night. Who knows where you guys went fooling around." The eldest sister was filled with righteous indignation, "Did you admit your mistake to Mrs. Peng?"     Peng Lang glanced at Ji Changshan's house from the corner of his eye, and calmly said: "Mrs. Peng blocked WeChat, didn't answer the phone, and didn't open the door. I I plan to send a text message to admit my mistake, do you think this will work?"     "It's better to admit your mistake in person. You go and buy her something, some bags, perfume, lipstick, etc., just coax her. A big man can bend and stretch, don't be afraid to lose it Noodles."     Peng Lang nodded yes, and he went to buy a bag for his wife. Ji Changshan snorted coldly inside the door, there was no news for two nights, why pretend to admit his mistakes here sincerely. She went back to the sofa to watch the news, and planned to ask Peng Lang to knock on the door for a while before considering whether to let him in.     Suddenly there was no sound outside the door, Ji Changshan turned off the TV and listened for a long time, but there was indeed no sound.     She walked around to the door lightly and looked out through the peephole, but there was no one in the corridor.     Ji Changshan's chest heaved slightly, he folded his arms and turned back to the living room, turned on the TV and watched the news for more than 20 minutes, and the phone screen on the coffee table suddenly lit up.     She got enough of her mobile phone, Jin intentionally sent her a message, and her words were quite teasing: "Your husband came to our store, came in to meet me, and asked straight to the point what kind of bag should coax my wife to buy. How do you think I should reply to him, Mrs. Peng? "