Ji Changshan was speechless, and turned his face to look at him: "Are you speaking human language?"

    Peng Lang laughed, took two steps and said to Ji Changshan: "In the future Don't be so anxious."

    The man's mouth is not trustworthy, even if he really feels it now, what if he regrets it in the future?

    Ji Changshan doesn't like to rely on anyone, fearing that no one will want her in the end, so he never relies on her.

    The night was so thick that it couldn't be melted away. The two of them walked in the shadow of the lamp, and they were silent for a long time. Peng Lang rubbed the back of her hand and said without delay, "Your hands are so small, like a child." Ji Changshan couldn't find a suitable answer

    . , then lowered his eyes to look at the two close hands, his skin was darker, and the back of his hands was much wider, and he was leading him away, somehow he felt so tight in his heart, it seemed that he would not feel awkward holding him for a long time.

    In the past, when she was in love with Chen Yueshu, she avoided physical contact like a scourge. When he got a little closer, Ji Changshan's hair was all over his body. Chen Yueshu often stares at her face, his eyes are too affectionate, so he is passionate/desire/naked/naked, Ji Changshan has no luck to enjoy it, he always escapes from dating with the excuse of busy work, and doesn't even want to hold hands.

    She moved her fingertips slightly, and Peng Lang let go of her hand slightly, creating a gap to let the air flow.

    Ji Changshan walked around with him again, and when he walked to the door of the apartment building again, he shook his big hand and said, "Go home, you have to go to work tomorrow." Peng Lang stopped and asked if we could meet tomorrow

    . Ji Changshan is on a business trip tomorrow, and Peng Lang pressed the back of her hand to his heart, "If I kiss the back of your hand, is it a breach of contract?" Ji Changshan squinted at him, and couldn't help but care about how many girls' backs he had kissed before he could calm himself down

    . Don't talk like that. She then replied: "Forget it, so I can't kiss."

    Peng Lang rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb, "How about paying liquidated damages?"

    Ji Changshan stopped negotiating the terms of compensation with him, stopped and walked up the stairs.

    Peng Lang followed behind her, walking side by side with her in just two steps.

    They lived on the seventeenth floor. While waiting for the elevator, two drunkards came over. Their eyes were blurred. They stared at Ji Changshan's exposed collarbone for a long time, and turned their eyes around to trace the outline of her chest.

    Xiwatai has an excellent security system, with alarm bells set up everywhere, and people in the monitoring room are watching 24 hours a day. Ji Changshan is not afraid of meeting such little hooligans when he is single. What's more, she is now proficient in a set of women's self-defense techniques, and she is cold-eyed at the little hooligan without showing any timidity.

    Peng Lang moved his steps and stood by Ji Changshan's side.

    She is small and slender, and is completely covered by him.

    Ji Changshan's face leaned against his chest, five centimeters away, and he could smell the very faint smell of tobacco on his shirt, mixed with a few wisps of rosin laundry detergent.

    She didn't raise her face, Peng Lang looked down from a high place, her hair was black and smooth, her eyelashes fluttered one by one. Peng Lang smoothed out the broken hair around her neck, his fingertips didn't even touch half an inch of skin, but Ji Changshan felt itchy for no reason.