She didn't expect that Peng Lang didn't come alone, this kind of surprise was reflected in the slightly raised left eyebrow.

    After talking with Peng Lang last night and meeting an acquaintance from another party, the two of them have to enter the state of husband and wife. I thought I could wait two days before acting, but who would have thought that he, who knows how to drive, brought the driver to get his license.

    Rich people can really talk about style. Ji Changshan pursed his lips and reproduced the smirk on the marriage certificate, "Hello, Uncle Zhang." After speaking, he turned his face to Peng Lang, wondering if he should leave directly in the next step.

    Peng Lang's expression was unremarkable, he took a small step towards Ji Changshan, hugged her shoulders naturally, and said in an intimate tone: "Let me see you off, wife." The voice of his wife made Ji Changshan dream back to last night, like a

    cold The raindrops entered the neck, and I couldn't help but want to shiver.

    She decided to find time to talk to Peng Lang about addressing, she couldn't hear such nasty things as wife and husband, let alone call them out.

    Suppressing the extreme discomfort in his heart, Ji Changshan came to the front of the car with Peng Lang's shoulders on his shoulders. His driver drives a Bentley Flying Spur, which is more expensive than the home-made Changan he drives at night, but he is considered low-key among rich people.

    Peng Lang opened the car door for Ji Changshan, blocking the door frame with his big hands, afraid that she would hit her head. He wouldn't have provided such attentive service when he was a chauffeur. Ji Changshan met his gaze, his eyes were like the sea of ​​winter night, dark and silent, and then she calmed down her heart, and cooperated with her nominal husband to complete a set of actions of a loving couple getting into the car.

    There was no sound in the car, and Peng Lang sat on Ji Changshan's right, turning the brown rope around his wrist with his fingers. It was the first time for Ji Changshan to sit side by side with Peng Lang. She used to look at the window on the right, but now she can only turn her head to the left.

    Lao Zhang looked at the newlyweds from the rearview mirror. Both of them were wearing white shirts, with thick eyebrows and black hair. Whether they smiled or not, they looked like husband and wife.

    Twenty years ago, Lao Zhang worked as a driver for Peng Lang's father, and today he was ordered by Mrs. Peng to inquire about the marriage between Mr. Peng and his wife.

    Before last week, no one knew that Mr. Peng had been talking with his girlfriend for three years outside. Mr. Peng and Mrs. Peng hoped that their son would get married as soon as possible, so they called Mr. Peng to the hotel restaurant during lunch and introduced him to a blind date at the dinner table. The girl from the family is a childhood sweetheart with Mr. Peng, knowledgeable and respectful, and his family background is naturally comparable to that of the Peng family. A strong marriage is what the parents of both parties would like to see. I heard that the woman also loves Mr. Peng. But every family has scriptures that are difficult to recite. Not only does Mr. Peng not agree to associate with others, but he also publicly announces that he has a girlfriend and plans to get married soon.

    Mrs. Peng is a cultural person who engages in art, and she didn't have any seizures during the dinner. She was silent for a while in the car returning home, and she didn't know what she was thinking. Mr. Peng probably wasn't very angry, and just asked which family his son was from. President Xiao Peng was silent for a long time, and replied: "Her parents should not be able to help you with your business." President Peng was even more silent than President Xiao Peng.

    Lao Zhang looked at Miss Ji in the back seat who broke the harmony of the Peng family, and his heart was full of pity and sigh among the proletariat. It's just that if his son wants to marry a poor girl from other places, Lao Zhang will rummage through the boxes and cabinets to find rattan sticks and beat his unfilial son.

    Ji Changshan was unaware of Lao Zhang's scrutiny. She was studying the new plan sent by Du Kai without distraction. Yesterday's financial threat was very effective. The marketing director performed well in the marketing team meeting in the morning, and even asked to continue to improve the plan.

    Du Kai's strength lies in tapping the potential needs of customers, while Ji Changshan is responsible for the development and operation of sales channels to meet the needs. This time, Yuanfang’s new products are launched, targeting middle and high-income customer groups. One of the sales strategies in the Jiangcheng area is to occupy high-end department stores. The relationship between shopping malls and large distributors is inextricably linked. When products enter the shopping malls, they must first rely on the hands of distributors.

    The coffee bean distributors in Jiangcheng belong to Hongguo Company, an experienced company. At the beginning of the year, they released news that they intend to sign a new coffee brand in the next quarter. There are more wolves and less meat, and competing product companies are eager to try. Langyu used to sell goods independently, but this year it is expected to expand its business territory, and it also has the idea of ​​connecting dealers. In their investment plan, it is impossible for Hongguo to be absent.

    Ji Changshan glanced at Lang Yu's boss from the corner of his eye. He leaned on the back of the car seat, took a thick book and put it on his lap to slowly flip through it. There are no couples in the mall, let alone they are not real couples, Ji Changshan was thinking about how to speak out, thinking of clichés.

    "What book are you reading, Peng..." She wanted to address Mr. Peng, but remembered that Lao Zhang was sitting in front of her. Calling Mr. Peng seemed unfamiliar, so she simply swallowed the word "Mr.".

    Hearing the sound, Peng Lang turned his face away, and showed Ji Changshan the cover of the book. She glanced at the picture on the cover. A woman in a sun hat and a white dress stood on a step, holding the white pillar at the gate and looking blankly into the distance. The title of the book is probably a personal name, and Ji Changshan has no artistic attainments, but she can tell that this is a picture book.

    "Edward Hope, draw some depressing paintings." Peng Lang's tone was flat, as if he was bored and looking at something casually.

    Ji Changshan silently wrote down the artist's name, and planned to go home to do his homework. Next time, he could start with painting. She hummed and asked Peng Lang if he would go to the company later.

    When mentioning Lang Yu, Peng Lang's quiet eyes stayed on Ji Changshan's face for a moment longer, "Go, talk to Mr. Sun of Hongguo about cooperation." Peng Lang's frankness was beyond Ji Changshan's expectation, and she couldn't help feeling that the other party was using

    some kind of psychology Tactics, such as misleading the opponent through a calm appearance, making her believe that the cooperation between Langyu and Hongguo is done, so as to increase her psychological pressure.

    Ji Changshan remained calm, ready to follow the topic to set Lang Yu's quotation, then Peng Lang closed the album and handed her a folder, "Don't forget to go back to your parents' house for dinner on weekends, my wife." It's my wife again

    .

    Ji Changshan endured silently, and she decided to talk to Peng Lang about addressing tonight.

    She opened the folder and glanced at the contents. The first two or three pages were Peng Lang's personal resume, and then there were his parents' personality analysis and hobbies. Ji Changshan glanced at Peng Lang, he sat up straighter, and took out a pack of wet tissues from the front seat pocket.

    The red light was on far away, and Lao Zhang was staring in the rearview mirror.

    Peng Lang took Ji Changshan's right hand, and gently wiped a smear of red ink pad.