The yellow light came on and the car braked slowly.

Ji Changshan lowered his eyes to polish the sales summary report of last month, the keyboard clicked lightly, and the rhythm was tight. The person in the front seat twisted the brown rope on his wrist, and a fish-shaped silver pendant clamped the string from head to tail, and slowly swam into the gap between his fingers.

In front of the windshield came a crowd of all shapes and sizes, bustling silently.

Ji Changshan's thoughts froze, and he inadvertently glanced at the rearview mirror for a moment.

The driver wears a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, the lenses refract a few gleams of light, and he has a pair of peach blossom eyes, which are dark and silent, like a day for three years. Ji Changshan knew that the other party's surname was Peng. When she moved into Xiwatai three years ago, Mr. Peng lived next door.

They seldom spoke, and sometimes they just nodded at each other when they met in the corridor.

Mr. Peng should be the driver of a special car. If she has social gatherings at night, she will always arrange a special car in advance to avoid entanglement with customers after the end. She places an order ten times and Mr. Peng picks it up three or five times.

Ji Changshan was satisfied with his service. It is rare for a Jiangcheng driver to know how to drive smoothly, and it is even rarer to keep silent about the political and economic situation at home and abroad. She needed this tranquility, and Mr. Peng was so silent that he didn't even introduce his name, which was really good.

She went to revise the report again, and met with Chen Yueshu later, one was to report on her work, and the other was to talk about when she would go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a certificate.

Chen Yueshu is Ji Changshan's fiancé, five years older than her, and was transferred from Quebec to Jiangcheng three years ago as the sales director of the North China Region. Ji Changshan has always been his direct subordinate. When we first met, apart from reporting in the office, he also held several business banquets with him.

Most of the dealers they invite are big local dealers, and the dealers have different preferences. There are always one or two who especially love the wine culture. Ji Changshan has always opposed gender differentiation in the workplace. If business ability is judged by the amount of alcohol, how much a man can drink at the wine table, she is by no means inferior.

Her boss probably also trusts her subordinates' abilities, and rarely blocks drinks for her, but once in a while, it's because the dealer's face is full of oil, and he proposes to have a drink with Ji Changshan.

Chen Yueshu is from the south, and he speaks clean and clear Mandarin, which is different from the dealer's 40-50-year-old Jiangcheng Youhua.

After the banquet was over, Chen Yueshu drove Ji Changshan home. He also offered to give her a ride before. Ji Changshan always said that he could just take a taxi.

The car drove to the entrance of the community, and Chen Yueshu got out of the car to see her off. It was still winter, and it was very cold. Ji Changshan hid his cold hands in his sleeves and thanked his boss. Chen Yueshu asked her not to be polite, and finally smiled, with a misty breath around her mouth: "Go back, I'll watch you enter here."

Ji Changshan nodded, turned around and entered the community.

If Chen Yueshu asked to go upstairs and sit down, she might not refuse. Enter the door and invite him to drink a cup of hot tea. From now on, Ji Changshan will only treat him as his boss. However, Chen Yueshu waved at her with a gentle manner, which convinced Ji Changshan that he was a good person.