"Ansh" she said again hitting my arm.

"Why are you getting violent huh!" I asked holding her hand looking into her eyes.Tiny water droplets were running from her face to neck then disappearing into her towel. (I need to control, I need to control) I continuously chant in my mind so I won't scare her.

"Change quickly,I'm outside" I said making her confuse and immediately came out. (My wife is such a temptress)

"Ansh" I heard her voice and again went inside. My breath hitched as I saw her, she was in those shorts buttoning my shirt while her sexy legs were all bare as a feast for my eyes . (You are a lucky bastard) my consciousness says and I couldn't agree more.

"I'm done" she said buttoning the last button of my shirt. (Damn! she looks hotter than I imagine in my shirt)

"Are you angry? " she asked as I was silently appreciating her in my shirt.

"No you are looking too hot for that" I said picking her up and she through her hands around my neck.

"Are you sore baby" I asked putting her down carefully on bed.

"No, now it's ok" she answered and I get settled beside her. I put her head on my chest and she snuggle more into me.

"You know I think I start liking my name more after today"I said and she looked at me.

" Why? " she asked.

"Because of Ahhh! Annsh, ohh! Anshh.....

" Ansh shuttt uppppp" she yelled hitting my chest.

"Ow!" I fake whine as she hit me. She slow down listening to me and start caressing the spot where she hitted while sitting.

"I love you" I said kissing her crown and pulling her into my lap in such a way that now she is straddling me.

"Something specific that you love about me?" she asked looking at face and my shirt that she was wearing slip from her left shoulder because it was oversized for her frame. I can clearly have a glimpse of my name that I wrote on the swell of her left breast. I don't know how many times I kissed her over there because my name over her turns me on.

"Yess there's a lot" I answered and quickly fixed her shirt because if I don't I'll definitely take her again.

"Tell me then" she said and curiosity bloomed in her eyes.

"I love your eyes" I said pecking her both eyes as she close them.

"Your voice" I said and she giggled.

"And? " she asked smiling.

"And these plump lips of yours are best to have" I said pecking her lips this time.

"Anything else" she said.

"Yes I love your inner thigh mole" I said with a smirk and she again start blushing.

"And also my name over here" I said removing my shirt from her shoulder and tracing my name.

"You know it's turned me on" I said snuggling my face into her cleavage.

"It's your favorite position, right? " she asked running her fingers in my hairs and I hummed in comfort. It's indeed my favorite position.

"Anshh" she called my name as my lips start moving there.

"Yes jaan" I said slipping my hands under her shirt.

"I love you" she said making me look into her eyes at very moment. Her eyes were speaking in the favour of her words. I immediately captured her lips in mine as she parted them to say something. I lay her down while hovering her and and softly nibble on her lips as they were already swell.