32

Y/n Pov

We all were downstairs and turns out Ari was looking a movie with the others, "And we thought you were gonna make something with grandma", Mattheo said. Ari looked at Mattheo and me, "Why didn't you both ever tell me that you both are famous?", she asked. Me and Mattheo looked at each other, "Famous?!", we asked. "Mom, you write songs for fun and is considered a singer, actress who acted in many movies, model and it girl and according to grandma Bel and grandma Narcissy, you have met celebrities and is one, also the richest female of Slytherin ", Ari said. "Not a big deal", I said. "And you dad, Slytherin Heir or something, famous and is a self-made billionaire?", she asked. "Who filled you in with the background information?", Mattheo asked as she looked at Tom and Draco. "Proud Uncles", both of them said.

"Ari, I thought you were gonna ask your dad about something?", I questioned her as Mattheo and others looked at me and her confused. "Oh yeah, can we go shopping? Just you and me since mom is busy with making my dream room?", she asked as Mattheo looked at me, "What style tho?", he asked. "Please, don't be boring", I said which made Tom and others laugh. "Mom's or Dad's style?", Uncle Voldemort asked Ari. "I think mom's style is hot", Ari said. "How does it feel to be rejected by your own daughter?!", Tom asked Mattheo. "Hurts like shit", Mattheo said. "No cursing infront of Ari", Mom and Aunt Bella said. 

Ari went upstairs with mom to get dressed and came downstairs. "Aww", Pansy pleaded as we all turned to see Ari. "An angel fr", Tom and Draco said :

"Who bought those outfits damn?", everyone asked

"Who bought those outfits damn?", everyone asked. "Mom's closet", Ari said as I winked her. "I'm gonna have a hard time choosing outfits", Mattheo said. "It's not that hard come on, just buy her the small version of the outfits I get", I said. "Like dresses?", he asked, "With some bows", Pansy said. "Right! High heels", I said. Mattheo and Ari were both wearing black, Tom and Draco secretly took a picture. They left.. 

"I'm sorry for asking this, but what's Ari's full name?", Dad asked. "Ariana Cleo Riddle?", I said. "Okay, so I found room inspiration Ari said she liked", Pansy said as she showed me. "For real, just order the furniture", I said. "Already did", Dad said. "It's in the room, just got to arrange", Draco said. "Okay y/n, so me and Draco will take care of that", Tom said. "Why everyone so supportive? What is it that you all want?", I asked as everyone sighed. "Just post a pic of you and Ariana please", Mom said. "Yeah, some beef is going on", Aunt Bella said. "Huh? Wdym?", I asked. "So basically, Mattheo have posted a story of him, you and Ari yesterday and one of his exes have been saying it's her daughter, and seems like many believe since you both aren't dating, so as I did the background information, it would be cool if you posted a pic of you and Ari to clarify their doubts", Pansy explained. Everyone just looked at her shocked including Tom, "This is why I love you", I said to her as she smiled. 

I opened Instagram and posted a pic of me and Ari :

The caption - уσυ ℓιgнт υρ му ωσяℓ∂ ℓιкє иσвσ∂у єℓѕє ♡