15

Y/n Pov

I woke up to someone shaking me, "Ugh! Mom what do you want?", I asked still halfly sleeping, "Gosh Y/n, it's me", Mattheo's voice said. "Aish! What the hell do you want?", I asked. "For you to wake up ofcourse", he said. "Did mom and dad come?", I asked, "Nop, they said they are going somewhere else and also coming", he said. "K, 5 mins", I said putting the blanket over my face wanting to sleep. "I swear to god y/n! It's 11am", he said pulling the blanket away. "Aish, I hate you", I said sitting up. He then left the room, I took a quick bath and changed to :

I went out of the washroom and took my phone and then went downstairs, "God, I'm so bored", I said as Mattheo looked at me

I went out of the washroom and took my phone and then went downstairs, "God, I'm so bored", I said as Mattheo looked at me. "Was watching a movie, wanna join?", he asked. "Boring shit", I said which made him laugh. God he was so cute, shoot y/n, get to earth. I sat on the couch infront of him. "So so, last night", he said, "It was just a kiss", I said. "Damn girl, your really on drugs, not like others", he said. "Oh I bet if it was Jessica she'd go brag about it", I said, "Honestly yes", he said. 

We were watching a movie when mom, Dad, Pansy, Draco, Tom, Aunt Bella, Uncle Voldemort teleported. "Hey, how are you?", Mom asked us with a smile, I didn't look at her but still replied, "Awkward, Thoughtlessness, sorrow, pain and anger", I said. Pansy looked at me like what the fuck. "Um ok? Mattheo?", Mom asked, "Anger, hatred, awkwardness, stupidity", he explained still looking at the TV. Everyone looked at each other and then at us, "God what happened?", Tom and Pansy asked, "What happened? That bitch Jessica is coming and if she does something, I'm gonna kill her", I said addicted to the TV. "Don't worry, I'll kill her before that", Mattheo said, "You better", I said which made him look at me :

 "Don't worry, I'll kill her before that", Mattheo said, "You better", I said which made him look at me :

"Take a picture, it lasts longer", I said, "Aish", he muttered. "Oh no", Aunt Bella said as someone entered, me and Mattheo looked at the person who just entered to see Jessica, "Hey boo", Jessica said to Mattheo as I rolled my eyes. "It's Mattheo Riddle for gods sake!", Mattheo said. "This place about to blow", Uncle Voldemort and dad whispered. "Don't shout at me", Jessica said sadly coming and sitting next to me, I got up and went next to Pansy. She then looked at me, "Aww, scared?", Jessica asked. "I'm not looking forward to getting sick sitting next to a virus", I said. "Your so heartless", Jessica said. "Like I care", I said, "Can you stop being so perfect please?", Jessica asked, Mattheo looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Blaming her for you being stupid now?", he asked, "Yes! I'm not stupid, I want my chance of being beautiful", Jessica said, "Let me give you a warning Jessica, you won't insult y/n again", Mattheo said in the most cold tone I've ever heard of him.

"Oh I am gonna insult her", she said, "Oh well, Crucio", Mattheo cursed her as Jessica fell out of the couch and fell to the floor in pain. "Mattheo stop it", Aunt Bella said, "Why would I?", Mattheo asked. "BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR-", I stopped when he looked at me, "Girlfriend? Nah, she's just a whore", he said, "Please stop, i-it hurts", Jessica said. "So suffer", Mattheo said doubling the curse. "God he's so heartless", Tom whispered. "No I'm not Tom, I just hate the people who insult at someone", Mattheo said getting up and stopped the spell. "Is it 'people' or y/n?", Aunt Bella asked as Mattheo looked at her, "Seriously mom?", he asked as she laughed, "Well Y/n is hot and everything", Aunt Bella said, "Can't argue on that tho", Mattheo said as I rolled my eyes. Jessica came to me and tried to slap me, I held her hand and squeezed her hand. "Remember who you are Jessica", I said squeezing it hard. 

"Leave Mattheo would you?", Jessica asked as I let her hand go, "So take him, I'm not blackmailing him or dating him right? So get your guy", I said, "BUT HE LIKES YOU! IT'S YOUR PROBLEM!", Jessica yelled as Mattheo came and looked at her, "Who said you I like her?", Mattheo asked as I let her hand go, "The one who said isn't important if the phrase is real", Jessica said. Mattheo sighed and looked at mom and Aunt Bella, "Son, patience", Mom said, "Yeah like Y/n", Aunt Bella said. "There maybe another y/n cuz I have 0% patience", I said. "Can say that from experience, in that case I'm better", Mattheo said leaning on the wall which was facing me. "Oh isn't he handsome?", Jessica drooled. "Hey Jessica, why do you think you stand a chance with Mattheo?", Dad asked. " I'm pretty so obviously", Jessica said, "Don't believe everything your daddy says", Draco said, "Yeah, like when he says your pretty", I said. 

Everyone looked at me shocked except Mattheo who was like got a point, "How dare you! Look benny boo she's insulting me", Jessica said. "That's not an insult, that's a fact", Mattheo said, "You know what? I got no time for idiots!", I said. "WHAT?! I'm a princess ok?", Jessica yelled. "Yeah like Cinderella", Tom said sarcastically, "Before the bibidi- bobidi- boo", I said. Everyone burst out laughing, "Nice one", Draco said. Jessica looked at Draco, "Ohh your hot", she said. "Yeah no, he's taken", I said, "From whom?", Jessica asked, "None of your business", Pansy said. "Oh but now it is", Jessica said. I turned around and looked at Pansy giving her a face like enough reasons to already kill her. "Jessica leave", Mattheo said. "No! Why?! So you can spend time with Mrs. Malfoy?", Jessica asked yelling. "Keep your voice down Jessica", he said. "Relationship fights", Pansy and I whispered to our self as we got a step back. 

"Oh yeah? What if I don't?", Jessica asked, "Trust me you don't want to know", he said. "Listen here, I hate y/n, you know that, so why are you staying with her! You also hate her right?", Jessica asked. Mattheo looked at her :

"Mind your own business would you? Besides she was right, you were a fucking mistake!", Mattheo said

"Mind your own business would you? Besides she was right, you were a fucking mistake!", Mattheo said. "OH I AM? SO ARE YOU! YOUR NOTHING BUT LOOKS!", Jessica yelled as Mattheo slapped her hard which made her fall to the ground having her hand in her cheek. "MATTHEO!", Aunt Bella and mom yelled, Mattheo looked at them and took a gun out. "You both know I hate insults", he said as he pulled a trigger and aimed her, "Mattheo your not serious are you??", I asked, "I always hated her, so did you, so why hesitate now?", he asked about to shoot her. "Please, don't do this", Jessica said weeping. "I hate her, true, but it doesn't have to end with dead", I said as he looked at me, "This is why we both have a gap, angels and devils never get along", he said as he shot Jessica while looking at me. "MATTHEO RIDDLE!", everyone except me yelled. He threw the gun at Jessica's body which was bleeding.

"Why would you do that??", Aunt Bella asked looking at the dead body all shock, "Because I wanted to and because I can mom!", he said coming near her. Mom looked at him, "Aren't you sorry?", mom asked, "Sorry?! You heard what she said right mom?", he asked. "Like you were hurt at her words", I said.