33

Y/n Pov

I was in mine and Mattheo's room with Pansy. "Hey, this might be a terrible idea, but how about we go through Mattheo's closet?", Pansy asked. "To aim on finding what exactly?", I asked. "Idk, you will find things you never knew? He already had many things hidden from you which was about you so yeah-", Pansy said. "Maybe your right", I thought for a while. I just opened his closet and all that was there was his clothes and cigarettes' and some type of drugs.. "He does drugs?", me and Pansy both asked each other. I was tensed so I messed up his closet and Pansy was actually right, there were some mysterious things. I first found a diary but it was all in Russian so none of both of us understood but Pansy took some pics of some pages. I also found a picture binder which was locked and the key was no-where to be found. So we both just gave up.. The only thing was that there was a whole bucket of loads of drugs and cigarettes along with different types of alcohol packed in. 

"Girl I'm sleeping in the same room with a drug dealer/smoker/alcoholic/psychopath/murderer", I said. Someone suddenly knocked on the door, "Shit", Pansy and I muttered. "Who is it?!", Pansy asked as I put in the basket and arranged his closet within minutes and quickly closed the closet. "Uh, Tom Riddle?", Tom's voice could be heard. Pansy sighed in relief, "The room is readyyy", he said as he left. Pansy and I opened the door and left to see the room which was upstairs (next to mom's and dad's room). We entered the room to see Draco sitting on the floor all tired and Tom next to him. The room :

"Okay just wow-", Pansy said

"Okay just wow-", Pansy said. "She really have expensive taste-", I said. "What do you expect Mattheo's child to be?! Spoiled than you", Draco and Pansy said. "For real tho, I bet Mattheo already spent over millions today", Tom said. "I mean, why would he even want a child before marriage?", I asked, everyone except Tom nodded. "Y/n, he always said he needed a kid by his side so he could treat the luxury way he wanted that he barely got", Tom explained himself.. "He's got some soft place in that heart", Draco muttered which made me roll my eyes.

Skip to Night (10pm)

It's just 2 hours to midnight and Mattheo and Ariana haven't even returned yet. And nop, not even the responsible adult is picking up the calls. "I knew it would be a bad idea to send Ari with Mattheo", Uncle Voldemort said. Everyone was exhausted and just laying on the couches, on the other hand me trying to get in contact with him but finally gave up!

A few minutes passed [10:57] and we heard the car noise in the garage. "It's either me or him", I whispered to myself knowing what to do. Suddenly Ari came inside with tons of bags in her hand, and not just bags, designer bags.. I was kind of proud but still ugh! "Grandma! See daddy bought me a whole store of these bags", Ari said in a sweet tone. Aunt Bella and mom just looked at each other, "Well that's how much he loves you sweetie", Mom said. Ari quickly ran upstairs to her room in happiness when Mattheo entered with like tons of bags, more than Ari had. "Oh hell", Dad said as Mattheo kept the bags on the couches.