43

Y/n pov

I put on my high heels and took my knife and and went downstairs and stood next to Pansy , "Your really not gonna kill her right?", Mattheo asked, "Depends", I said. "You don't wanna be a murderer like Mattheo do you?", Tom asked, "The next time you say that Imma rip your tongue out and slit your throat and break all your teeth so you won't be able to talk", Mattheo said. "OMFG", Aunt Bella and Mom said shutting him down, "Can't believe I'm marrying a psychopath", I said as he looked at me, "Oh madam, who do you think you are? A kind innocent human?!", he asked, "Compared to you? Yes love", I said as he raised his hands up in defeat. "I'm done", he said. "OH ARE YOU RIDDLE?!", Kiyana's voice said as she came inside. "Gosh have you become uglier by the time?", Pansy asked. "Ikr", I said. Kiyana took her wand out, "You really think about challenging the Slytherin Princess?", Mattheo asked, "Oh handsome, look how I'm gonna impress you boo", she said, "Ew", me and Pansy said again. "I'm dating Y/n, I'm not single, don't like sluts like you", Mattheo said. "Uh, guys upstairs", Draco said as everyone got up and some went upstairs, Aunt Bella, Mattheo, Pansy and Tom, Mom remained in the hall standing, the others were looking from upstairs over the banister. 

"REDUCTO", Kiyana yelled casting a spell on me which I didn't even care blocking, "NO Y/N!!", everyone yelled except Mattheo and Aunt Bella. I just stood there unbothered, "H-how-", she was speechless. "Did you really think those small spells work for me?", I asked. "IDC, HOW COULD YOU STEAL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!_", she threatened, "What?! I'm not captivating him ryt? Go and have him", I said, "Watch me", she said as she went to Mattheo, and just as she was going to hug Mattheo he : (he's the killer)

He stabbed Kiyana as she tried to hug him, "MATTHEO RIDDLE", everyone including me yelled, "I wasn't planning on killing her", I said as I went near Kiyana's body which was lying on the floor, she was still breathing with her eyes opening, "Your n...

He stabbed Kiyana as she tried to hug him, "MATTHEO RIDDLE", everyone including me yelled, "I wasn't planning on killing her", I said as I went near Kiyana's body which was lying on the floor, she was still breathing with her eyes opening, "Your not gonna help her", Mattheo said. "YES I FUCKING AM-", I said, "she's still fucking strong, she's not going to die", Mattheo said. Suddenly she raised her hand which had a knife to stab me but I bent her arm and stabbed her with my knife instead. I stabbed her chest and didn't dare to pull the knife out, "What were you saying?!", I asked, "Fuck you Y/n!", she said stuttering. I pushed the knife even deep, "Y/N THAT'S ENOUGH", Mom and Dad yelled, "No that wasn't what yiu were saying my love", I said. "I-I will never f-forgive y-you", she said stuttering even hard. I pulled the knife out and stabbed her forehead, "I-I'm sorryy!", she said as she died. I just looked at her dead body.

"You fucking killed someone y/n!", Uncle Voldemort said, "I'm aware", I said as I stood up, there was just blood all over my hands, "And I thought your intentions weren't to hurt her", Draco said. "STFU ALREADY- SHE DESERVED IT", Pansy yelled. "Exactly", Mattheo and I said. I went to my room and washed the blood.