20

Y/n Pov

After all the memorable pics and dining shit, Mattheo was driving us somewhere, well somewhere meant he didn't tell us. I looked at him, he kind of looked tired, "Tired much?", I asked, "A sip of alcohol would help", he said. I gave him the bottle, he looked at me, "For real??", he asked in shock. "Y/n??", Mom and Aunt Bella asked. "Just a bit ok?", I mentioned. I opened the cap and passed the bottle to him, he quickly took some sips while driving, "Enough", I said. "Not enough", he said. "Mattheo Riddle", I said as I death stared. He took a huge gulp and passed me the bottle. "That was alot!", I said as I hit him in the head, he just laughed.

"Just take a look at the picture I clicked", Draco said as he passed his phone to me. I looked at the pic :

"Draco come on", I said as Mattheo looked at the picture, "Wow we that hot?", he asked as I sighed saying I've had enough which made everyone laugh

"Draco come on", I said as Mattheo looked at the picture, "Wow we that hot?", he asked as I sighed saying I've had enough which made everyone laugh. We finally came and saw it was the club. "Mattheo hell no", our parents said, "Come on, just because your parents doesn't mean you can't have fun", Mattheo said. "Yeah no, you can go in alone sir", I said as he looked at me, "Seriously? You too?", he asked. I looked behind, "Club people?", I asked as dad, Tom, Uncle Voldemort raised their hands. "Dad?!?", me and Pansy asked in shock, he just kind of smiled and looked at mom who were like oh my god. "Fine cool, Mattheo you take 'em", I said as he looked at me. "You guys aren't joining?", he asked. "Clubs? Us? We're good kids", Pansy said as I scoffed with Draco. "Yeah right", Mom said. 

Mattheo gave me the car keys and the others went with him leaving the girls with me~ "Well ma'am? Where we leading to?", Draco asked, "I have no idea, but someone mind coming to the front seat so I won't be the driver?", I asked. Draco quickly came to the front seat before Pansy, "I hate you so much", Pansy said to Dray, "I love u too sis", he said which made me sigh, "Perks of being the favorite sibling?", Aunt Bella asked. "Trust me, no", I said which made them laugh. "Where should we drive to?", I asked. "What about shopping?", Pansy asked. "Later not in the mood", Mom said, "Ik just where to go", I said starting to drive. 

Draco sniffed and looked at me, "Why do you smell like Theo?", he asked. "Maybe cuz he was next to me or maybe cuz this is his car?", I mentioned. "Seriously what is going on between you two y/n?", Mom asked. "Ntg mom, why sudden questions?", I asked while driving. "I'm not gonna lie to you. Normally he doesn't let anyone go through his phone, or doesn't trust anyone with his privacy, or doesn't care about others rules, or he doesn't smile alot with the others", Aunt Bella listed out. "He acting like Wednesday Addams or what? I don't see a problem", I said which made Draco laugh. We came to a shopping mall which included many more things. "This is a mall y/n", mom and Aunt Belle said. "Ik, come on you guys have to upgrade", I said. "You too Draco", I said, "Help me", he said as I nodded.

We got off the car and went inside, "Now no caring about prices", Pansy said, "We're paying", me and Pansy said as they nodded. Me, Pansy and Draco had a plan. We all went to the section and chose outfits to Aunt Bella and Mom. "Girls, these are just too-", Aunt Bella said, "Yeah", mom said. "You seriously change styles as you guys marry? come on, fuck it just be yourself", Pansy said. "Trust me, we're gonna make them drool", I said. "If you say so", they said. They went to the fit on and sent us pictures since no-one else were allowed in :