25

Y/n Pov

We drove to Davina's house, "Well Dray, good luck", Pansy mentioned which made me smile. We entered her house 1and saw her :

"Omg Y/n!!" Pansy!!", Davina screamed, "Hii love!", we said hugging her, damn I seriously missed her

"Omg Y/n!!" Pansy!!", Davina screamed, "Hii love!", we said hugging her, damn I seriously missed her. "I missed u so much guys!! I'm so sorry for not paying a visit!!", she mentioned which made me realize that Draco was kinda right about her emotional apology situation, but that's just so cute! "It's fine love!", I mentioned. We talked and chilled when suddenly, "So Davina? Not talking with Dray?", I asked which made her look at Draco and smile, "So Dray, how are you? You look good today", she said with a bright smile, "I'm so hella good Davi, you look pretty too love", he said with a smile, the word love made her blush asf! "Come on guys, I know you both like each other", I mentioned which made both of them look at each other then down. "Just ask her out already", Pansy whispered to Draco. 

"uh, Davi?", Draco questioned as davina looked at Draco, "Yes?", she asked, "I wanted to tell this for you for a long fucking time, I cannot keep it in anymore! I love Davina, and I always will, I want you to spend my lifetime with you always and forever! Will you be my beloved girlfriend Davina?", Draco asked with a sweet voice. Me and Pansy looked at each other proudly knowing we raised him well, "I love you too Draco! Yes I will be ur gf", Davi accepted which made Dray look in shock. A moment of silence for Draco's fluttering butterfly flying world heart. "Holy shit!!", Draco said as he and Davina got up and hugged each other while laughing. Me and Pansy high fived each other and winked at Davina which made her chuckle. "So.. Sisters in law??", I asked, "Fuck yeah!", Davina said which made us laugh. 

Skip to after hours

We returned home and went inside to see everyone, they looked at us curiously inferencing of the results, "MATTHEO ILY SO MUCH! YOUR THE BEST GUY I'VE EVER SEEN AND MET ILYY SO MUCHH", Draco shouted as he went and hugged Mattheo who was standing and leaning on the wall while scrolling through his phone, "wow wow, what happened my guy?", Mattheo asked as he hugged Draco back. I sat down next to Tom and Pansy sat down next to mom, I sighed cuz I was tired. "Well, sissy set me up with Davina and she accepted me and I am in a relationship damnn", Draco said as he pulled over. "CONGRATULATIONS!", Tom, Aunt Bella, Mom and Dad and Uncle Voldemort congratulated him. "I'm proud of you Dray!", Mattheo said which made Draco smile. "Now you all know who Spring Onion is", Pansy mentioned as the others nodded. 

Everyone were in their rooms but me and Pansy were in hers, "God I wanna party so bad", I uttered to her, "Ikr, I didn't in a while, but hey, instead of clubbing, I wanna learn something from you", she mentioned. "Singing lessons?", I asked which made her nod. "Music room it is then", I mentioned which made her smile. Only psychopaths sing at evening, it's almost 8. "Wanna act depressed so there is a chance of us clubbing?", I asked, "Fuck yeah", she said as we laughed. We made our way to the music room.. The room was in the second floor so we went downstairs and entered the room :

 The room was in the second floor so we went downstairs and entered the room :