27

Y/n Pov

Aunt Bella ran up to me, "We need to talk alone y/n, quick!!", she said, Aunt Bella says the others to go to the Malfoy Manor. She then quickly said me, "He is actually not a normal wizard y/n, I'm sorry I couldn't say this earlier, at times he goes where he can't control his feelings, he turns to a complete different person, heartless and hurts and kills people without second thoughts, be careful y/n, I trust that he won't harm you cuz he truly loves you and he is nothing without you since your his princess", Aunt Bella quickly said in one breath, I just nodded and she left the manor with everyone for their own safety and will return tmrw when I text them back. 

It was just me, with a utterly desperate psychopath!! I went upstairs and opened the door to his old room, the room was fully dark, no lights, nothing but the coldness and the smell of cigarettes' and blood. "Your 5 fucking minutes late princess", he said. I couldn't even see him but suddenly a hand pulled me inside the room and locked the door. "I'm sorry", I said to him, he just came closer to me just as we were only inches apart our body, he had his eyes plastered to my eyes, "Why would you apologize princess? It's mom who should be apologizing for explaining about my curse and not letting you come, I believe she deserves a punishment", he said. God I could feel his breath right on me, I looked at him in actual shock, "Don't hurt her Mattheo, she's your mother! How could a person be this cruel", I said without caring. He pushed me to the door and pinned my hands with his on top, which was flowing with blood.

I was actually scared of him at this point, "I am cruel, I like pain, I like giving others pain, I like receiving pain, and you my love, brings me all 3", he mentioned. I could've just slapped him but he was out of his mind, "I hate you so much", I muttered in my breath. He death stared me and brought his face onto mine making our noses touch each other. "I love you so much that you won't be able to bear that feeling, I'm obsessed with you and I will make you obsessed with me", he whispered. God those words gave me butterflies, fuck. "I don't want to stay away from you anymore, even though you will love me or not, we're gonna marry! I want my property in good or a bad way angel, I'm selfish over you", he said planting a kiss on my neck which made me squeeze his bloody hands. "You should go to sleep", I said to him, "Your gonna be right in my gaze", he mentioned pulling me harshly and pushing me to the bed. He laid down on the bed, and I knew what he just wanted me to do. I laid on his chest and he patted my hair, "You should try being like this with everyone, kind and caring", I said to him. "There are some things which only 1 person deserves darling, and you, took the best of me, and it's always just you", he replied to me. He isn't as bad as I thought, with that he went to sleep after an hour and so did I.