13

Y/n Pov

I woke up to the annoying ass alarm, "Bro wtf!", I said to myself as I kept my hand everywhere on the table trying to feel where the alarm is. I then stopped it but it kept ringing, "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TROUBLE ME EY?", I asked shouting as I took the alarm and dropped it on the floor harshly which created a large crashing noise. "Seriously y/n?", Aunt Bella's voice asked as I heard Mattheo laughed. "Don't you guys have other work than waking up innocent girls?", I asked. "I'm sorry, Innocent?!", Mattheo asked, "Ofcourse, I'm so innocent, I never hurt anyone", I said as Aunt Bella and Mom's voice scoffed. "I wonder who stabbed me right in the chest", Mattheo said. "Fuck off", I said in a cold tone, "I'm out mom!", he said to Aunt Bella and went out the room with his hands up as surrendered.

I then sat up and tried not to laugh, "Y/n?", mom and Aunt Bella asked, "Was he angry or just joking?", I asked, "Nothing, he was offended", mom said. "kk", I said, they left my room. I showered and dressed to :

I did my light makeup and sprayed another perfume, I went downstairs and saw everyone except Pansy

I did my light makeup and sprayed another perfume, I went downstairs and saw everyone except Pansy. "Hold on, where is my sister?", I asked, "Oh she said she went to meet Tim", Mom said. "Tina nah?", Draco asked who just came downstairs, I looked at him. "hmm", I said. "Why do you all look depressed?", Mattheo asked. "Oh why would be?", Draco asked, "Ikr, I could give a less shit", I said. I sat on an empty couch where Draco sat next to me. I messaged Pansy but she never replied back, "Wow", I muttered, "Ikr, she's probably got a freaking plan", Draco muttered back while others were talking with each other. "Um someone mind telling what time Pansy left?", I asked. "She left at 6am", Dad said. "Oh really?", I asked, everyone looked at me. Not minute went Pansy came, I looked at her in a different way. 

"Oh sup sis?", she asked. "So so, how was it with Tim?", I asked as she sat next to mom infront of me. "He's handsome", she said. "Don't judge a book by it's cover", Tom said, "For once I admit with Tom", I said. "Trust me sis, he's good", Pansy said. Mom and Dad looked at me and Draco, "Y/n, you re-search, Draco you find poof", Dad said. "Daddddd", Pansy lagged saying she trust him. "Honestly, shut your freaking trap before I shut you down", I said, "Ugh!", she said as she went upstairs, but she left her phone. Everyone looked at her who just ran upstairs, "Trust me love, I know you always find a brat", Mom said which made Mattheo and Tom laugh along with Draco. I was busy on my phone, "Earth to Y/n?!", Aunt Bella snapped her fingers infront of me. "Oh mom, trust me, your right", I said which made everyone looked at me. "Y/n?", Tom and Uncle Voldemort asked. I showed them a pic of Tim and his WIFE. "He's fucking married? How old is he?", Mattheo asked. "25", I said in total anger. "Elder than me?", Mattheo asked as I looked at him, "3 years elder", I said, "So 9 years elder than Pansy", Mattheo said. "PANSY MALFOY!", dad shouted, "Dad", I said. "No Y/n, she have limits, I'm offering her too much space", Dad said. "Dad come on, she's young, she can take her own decisions", I said.

Pansy came downstairs and looked at me, "Sis? Found anything?", she asked with a smirk expecting a no. "Tim Redwood, 25 years old, Married to Carlos, has a daughter named Sophie", I said as everyone looked at me and Pansy like are you freaking serious? She was speechless, I looked at her. "YOUR A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH TO DATE A GUY WHO'S MARRIED AND WHO IS A FATHER!", I yelled at her. "I- I didn't know", she said. "Listen love, your so young to date a 25", Aunt Bella said. Pansy looked at me, "I'm sorry sis", she said, "Me or mom and dad?", I asked as she sighed and apologized them. Pansy came and sat next to me, "Why did you want to date anyway?", I asked her, "I felt lonely", she said. "Suddenly?", Draco asked. "Oh were you just bored like your sister?", Mattheo asked as I looked at him, "I'm sorry what did you just say?", I asked, "You date guys when your bored", he said, "Like you date girls because you love them", I said. "Are you jealous?", he asked. "Like I have no other work to do", I said. "I give up", he said. "This easily?", Tom and Draco asked. "When did I even win an argument with her", he asked. "Literally never", Aunt Bella said.

"Mom, when are we going home?", I asked twirling my hair, "Why?", she asked. "Miss my room", I said, "I thought I was the only one!", Pansy said. "Not same here tho", Draco said, "You have fun with Mattheo ofcourse", Dad said. "Curiosity, what are you doing with my brother?", I asked Mattheo. "Play basketball and more", he said. "Mattheo is the best brother-in-law", Draco said as Mattheo looked at me :

 "Mattheo is the best brother-in-law", Draco said as Mattheo looked at me :

"Keep dreaming Draco, never", I said. "Kk, we were even planning on going today", Mom said. "What? Why?!", Mattheo asked, "Why would you even care Theo?", Aunt Bella asked curiousity. "Nah just", he said. "K then", Mom said. 

We all then went to the Malfoy manor.