31

Y/n Pov

Me and Ari were in mine and Mattheo's room. "Y/nnie? I want clothes like yours!!", Ari said while playing a game in my phone. "Oh well, then I think we should go shopping", I said, "Shopping?! Can you drive?", she asked. "Well the last time I drove, it led to an accident so we better go with Aunt Pansy", I said which made Ari gulp and nod. Suddenly Tom and Mattheo came to the room along with Pansy. "What?!", I asked those 3. "Uh- Y/n, we need to talk about something serious?", Mattheo suggested. "Does that mean I should go?", Ari asked in a sweet voice. "Yes darling", Mattheo said as Pansy came and carried her and went away with Tom. 

"You won't believe me anyway, mom!", he said as Aunt Bella suddenly came to the room and locked the door. "Okay I'm fucking panicking, what on the bloody world is going on in here?!", I asked in just one breath. "I'm so sorry y/n but it's time-", Aunt Bella said worried, "Time?!", I asked. Mattheo just sat on the couch infront of the bed and looked at me just with a smirk plastered like I told you so. "Date already please! We don't want to force you all to this marriage! Mattheo already confessed you, he likes you! Just start liking him already!", Aunt Bella said. "Now who said I don't? Even though we aren't kinda dating we are quite close", I said, "Right, exact thing I said", Mattheo replied as we both looked at Aunt Bella. "And...Actually I've lied both of you about Ari, she's not a child who's parents have left her", Aunt Bella said which caught mine and Mattheo's attention!

"MOM WHAT?!", I asked, "I- I'm sorry y/n, it's just, that's yours and Mattheo's child, you both's biological child, it's just that you 2 aren't aware of it!", Aunt Bella said. I just looked at her like :

 I just looked at her like :

"Hold up, how?!", I asked. Aunt Bella just looked at me confused, "Well- Uh-", she stuttered to say but Mattheo was just there patiently. "For gods sake how can you be so patient about this?!", I immediately shouted at Mattheo. "It's quite a heavy explanation which is why I believe mom is here", he said still patiently but Aunt Bella just sighed. "I was just a teenager, not to mention I still am, but have a 4 year old daughter with none other than Mattheo Thomas Riddle?!", I asked in just one breath in total frustration. "That's right Y/n Lily Malfoy, but consider that as a gift because we all know you fucking love that girl", he said. "Mattheo, so you knew?!", Aunt Bella asked. "How couldn't I?!", he asked just smirking.

"How tf did you both have the child without her getting pregnant?!", Aunt Bella asked as I looked at her, "Jesus Christ, I was 12 mom!", I said. "Sorry sorry princess", she said. "I just wanted to get close to Y/n even though I hated her, but she was always so rude to me and not to mention she still is, plus I wanted a kid those days so I may or may haven't wished from one of those 3 crucial wishes that I will get a child from Y/n with our own blood", he explained. Me and Aunt Bella were actually speechless. "1st of all Mattheo, you used one of the deadliest 3 wishes just to have a child with Y/n knowing you will have consequences in your life, 2nd of all, you are losing your mind, 3rd of all, do you really love that child or not?!", Aunt Bella asked in anger. 

"For fucks sake! That is my child! Of course I love her, and yes, I would risk my life for this decision! And guess what? I'm not regretting my decisions", Mattheo said. "Explains everything-", Dad's and Uncle Voldemort's voice said. Suddenly we all turned to the door side. "No need to start a fight please", I said. "You notice what he did right?!", Uncle Voldemort asked. "Yeah, I'm totally aware and I don't see a problem", I mentioned. Everyone looked at me shocked, "Y/n! Don't you understand?!!?!", Dad asked. "Oh I do, trust me if I don't care about his stupid decision, you all shouldn't too", I said as Mattheo looked at me confused but amused. "Why are you suddenly in his side?!", Uncle Voldemort asked. "Oh I don't know, maybe cuz he didn't do anything wrong?", I mentioned. 

Mattheo was leaning on the wall as he took a cigarette out and lit it with the lighter in the room. "You didn't do a love spell on her did you?", the 3 asked which made me sigh, "Istg I didn't", he said raising his hands up in surrender. "I'm not in love, and leaveeeee, I need mental peace!!", I said as I jumped to the bed and laid on it because everyone except Mattheo left. "I meant you too when I said leave", I said. "Me?! Nah, I rather be here and help you solve your mental issues", he said as he smoked. I just rolled my eyes, "Congrats on being a mom ig-", he was interrupted by me throwing the lamp beside the bed. In went and knocked on the wall next to him and smashed, glass pieces everywhere. "CHILL", he shouted. "CHILL?! CHILL?! YOU WANT ME TO CHILL WHEN I AM FUCKING STRESSED", I asked as I threw his pillow towards him which actually knocked him. "Oh your so done y/n", he muttered as he threw the same pillow to me and threw the ciggarette to the floor. 

"Your not giving up are you?!", I asked. "Hell no!", he said as he threw the lighter to me where it actually knocked my hand. "OUCH YOU MF THAT HURTS", I yelled. "OH IT DOES?! IMAGINE GETTING HIT BY A FUCKING LAMP THEN", he yelled. "I THOUGHT YOU WORKED OUT", I yelled, "WELL I DO BUT I'M A HUMAN TOO", he shouted back as I took another pillow from the bed and turned it to a rock from a spell and threw the large boulder to him where it hit his forehead which made a great injury. "Y/N LILY MALFOY", he yelled as he jumped to the bed and laid on top of me holding great eye contact. "Your the worst", I said, "I know I am", he said as he kept his head on my chest. "How are you so hot and sweet and arrogant and aggressive the same fucking time?! Fuck you turn me on", he whispered while I was playing with his hair. "Wait what?", I asked. "I said that you are not like any others y/n, your sweet, arrogant, hot, sexy, aggressive and everything of my type, but love how would it change when we get married", he mentioned. 

"How is marriage gonna change me?", I asked. He just lifted his body and looked right in my eyes, his dark chocolate color eyes staring gave miracles in the stomach. "I'll be the same, but much more comfortable with you", he said. "You really should stop acting so sweet and innocent Riddle, I know who you really are, you don't have to act all nice", I said as I slapped his face. "I can't be a devil to my princess", he said, "You really thought I weren't aware of the behaviors? I went through your mind", I said. He just smirked and pulled my hair while I was laying in the bed, "I'll kill for you princess, I'll fucking sacrifice for you, every time you hurt me, every time you stay with me, the more I start showing affection towards you, babygirl you got me obsessed for you", he said as he pulled my hair harder and pulled me so close to his face where I lost the grip and had to hold on to his shirt collar. "Mattheo what the-", I was interrupted by him kissing me. 

"I hate you Mattheo, Istg I hate you", I said to him as soon as I pulled over. "Keep on hating me, your hate feels good, the more you hate me, the more I own possession over you", he whispered. "What is that supposed to mean now?", I asked. He just smirked and diverted his eyes from my lips to my eyes, "Soon enough, you'll know babygirl", he whispered. "Like I'm scared of you", I said to him. "Oh?", he doubted. "We're not gonna have a relationship like grandma and your grandpa", I said. "Your right, it's something way worse", he said as he kissed my neck where I had a birth mark. I heard someone knock on the door, "Yeah?", Mattheo asked yelling. "Can I come in?", we heard Ari's voice. I pushed Mattheo off my body and stood up and opened the door to see Ari with a lollipop. I carried her and closed the door. She just looked at Mattheo who was sitting on the bed, "Is it true that your my daddy and Y/n is my mommy?", she asked. I was just silent, "Well, it is true Ari, I know it's hard to accept but yes we are your parents", Mattheo said. 

Ari looked at me, "So your my mom now?", she asked as I nodded. She smiled brightly and looked at Mattheo, "Dad?", she asked as Mattheo smiled. "Your the best parents in the world", Ari said as she hugged me. I actually was shock she said that but Mattheo looked at me and winked along with a smirk. She pulled over and looked at Mattheo, "I love you too, don't be jealous", Ari said. "I'm not jealous, I love you more", he said. "Oh, grandma Narcissy said she's gonna teach me how to make pancake! I'm gonna go mom!! Byee", she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran downstairs as soon as she got off. 

"Thank me love", Mattheo said as I looked at him, "Oh your welcome", I said as I rolled my eyes which made him laugh.