Special Request

*10months later*

Mal POV

"PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!" I yell at the person in front of me. "Harder! Push yourself!" The recruit finally beats their record on the obstacle course. She is one of our newest members in the training program I started. Two months after taking the head trainer position I started recruiting she-wolves. There was some uproar from the guys but after I explained that women could fit and hid in places they can't, they changed their outlook on it.

"Nice work today Sarah! You did great," I tell her as she drinks her water.

"Thank you Mal. I wouldn't have made it this far if not for you," she smiles.

"Go hit the showers and get something to eat. Be ready tomorrow. It will be harder," I say to which she nods. I go to head to my room when Bruce comes up to me.

"Hey dynamite! The king requests your presence in his office," he says. They guys start ooing like high school teens when a classmate gets called to the principals office. I flip them off and head to the office with them laughing behind me.

"Your majesty, you wanted to see me." Dad sends me a playful glare because he doesn't like me calling him that.

"Yes Mal. A pack is holding a training summit for any pack to participate in and would like our top team to come train them. You and your team will be heading there in a few hours. Pack up and be ready," he tells me.

"May I inquire to which pack?" I ask. Please don't say Silver Moon.

"It is the Blood Hallow pack. Oliver is the one who talked the alpha into it," he tells me.

I get to go annoy Ollie? Hell yes! "I'll be ready. I'll mindlink the team right away."

"I have already done that captain. Just focus on resting and being packed," Bruce says beside me.

"What would I do without you Bruce?" I say. He has been my right hand man and a person to count on these past months.

"Go crazy from boredom," he replies making dad laugh at us.

"You sound like Gwen," I chuckle.

"Be safe and keep me updated on the progress," dad says. We bow and head out to get ready for our mission.

  ***

Three hours later we are on the road heading to Blood Hollow pack. We have four SUVs in our convoy followed by a truck with motorcycle filled trailer. Only Bruce, Hannah, Bryce, Chuck, and myself ride. Some of the others do but not like us.

"Did Chuck make sure my baby was secured enough? We don't need a repeat of last time," I ask no one in particular. Last time we traveled with our bikes, my SuzukiGSX250R was on its side by the time we got to our destination. It was brand new and I had just had it wrapped in purple and blue. Bryce and Bruce had to hold me from killing Chuck who ran scared while Hannah watched eating chips. It took me 3 hours and 10 punching bags in the gym to cool down. After I cooled down, Chuck came to me and apologized. The man was on the verge of tears and I couldn't stay mad at him. His punishment was he was my test dummy for new moves for a month. Let's just say my bike gets double straps when we travel now.

"I double checked before we left and it was good. I'm pretty sure he would cover it in straps like a blanket if he was able," Hannah piped up from behind me.

I pull out the folder for Blood Hollow and start looking it over. "Tell me what you got," I say to Bruce.

"The Blood Hollow pack is ran by Alexander Santo. He has been alpha for two years and still hasn't met his mate. The beta, as you know, is Oliver Hanson. He is filling in until Michael Connors turns 19 in two months. The gamma is Cole Reeves. His mate is Tammy Reeves who is expecting a pup in three months. Blood Hollow is the first pack under the Royal pack. The Training Summit will last two weeks but we will be staying a month todo extra training to Alpha Alexander's pack. A total of 10 packs are sending people for training and the number of wolves is about 500," Bruce says beside me.