Training With The Royals

Mal POV

"HE SAID WHAT?" My Uncle yells after I finished telling them about my life at Silver moon. If looks could kill, Peter would be dead from this distance. Looking over at Ollie shows he feels the same as Uncle Nick.

"Uncle it's fine. He will get what is coming to him when my announcement ceremony is held. He will be there with his father," I say trying to calm him down. It some what worked but not all the way. I have a feeling Aunt Lizza will be here soon because of his anger.

Sure enough, there was a knock 2minutes later. I walk over and open the door to see Aunt Lizza briefly as she rushes in and goes to Uncle Nick. Just a touch started to calm him and his wolf Cas. It's a good thing to because I didn't need him trying to bring the palace down to rubble. She looks around the room and gasps when her eyes land on me. "Mal? Is that you?"

I smile and nod my head. "Yes Aunt Lizza. I'm back." She runs to me and wraps me in a hug while crying. I return the hug at full force.

"I have been so worried about you. You don't know how much we have missed you sweet pea," she cry's and hugs me tighter.

She finally pulls back and looks at Uncle Nick. "Why we're you so angry my knight?" Uncle Nick looks at me and nods for me to tell her. After I explain it again, now she is the one about to choose destruction today. Gwen is just sitting back enjoying the show. Aunt Lizza is a 5'2" brunette with blue eyes. Everyone knows not to piss her off. Uncle Nick always recites the saying "dynamite comes in small packages." In my head Gwen starts to laugh at the site of my Uncle trying to calm her down.

"Looks like a giant trying to calm an elf," Gwen laughs.

"Keep on and I'll push you forward to handle it," I reply with a laugh.

"No thanks. I choose life," she laughs and backs away.

"Cheeky bitch," I retort but manage to make her laugh harder.

"I'm going to make that pup regret even thinking about putting a finger on her. Of all the things.." Aunt Lizza is cut off by my uncle capturing her lips with his. She visibly relaxes and Ollie make a gaging noise while pretending to dry heave. After all this time he hasn't got used to it. I laugh and he shoots me a glare.

"You better, my love?" My uncle still has her in his arms but she looks better. She nods her head and steps out of his arms.

"Are you starting training tomorrow?" she asks me.

"Yes I am. Hannah and Bryce are as well. Ollie are you going to be there tomorrow?" I look at Ollie who is still looking disturbed by his parents PDA.

"Yes we are. Emma and I will have to leave after to go back to Blood Hollow," he says standing from the couch.

"Why are you at Blood Hollow and not here shadowing Uncle Nick for beta?" That's weird. He's supposed to become my beta when I take over.

"Alpha Alexander needed a temporary beta until the old betas son comes of age. Sadly, the old beta was killed in an attack." Ollie states.

"How old is his son?" Hopefully not to young or I will have to deal with raging Bull over here.

"He will be 19 a few weeks after you. He's excited to be beta and follow in his fathers footsteps," Ollie says. I can tell he is proud of the boy just by the look in his eyes.

"I hope to meet him one day. Now, I need to get ready for bed so be gone you lot." I wave my hands for them to leave. They laugh and hug me goodnight. After they leave, I go down the passage to my room. I get a quick shower and climb into bed. Tomorrow is going to be fun.