Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)

Start from the beginning

He cursed. "Sugar if you don't stop teasing me I will have to do something about it."

And then I got this sudden urge to tease and make him curse even more. I was feeling brave. He wasn't near me, what can he do? That gave me courage. He thinks he has power over me. Hah...we'll see about that.

"You can't do anything. That makes me able to say things I want and do things I have a will to do."

"That's a sudden bravery. Let's see what you got."

"I will tell you if you beg!" I just kept going with the flow. What the fuck was wrong with me? I keep on teasing him and I can't stop. I love this. Can I get any crazier? I'm playing with fire.

"You want me to beg for what?" His voice was low and unsteady but I could sense he was not even close to frightened.

"To tell you what I'm doing right now." I tried to make my voice sexy. I think its working.

"Is it something I want to know?"

"I think you do..."

As I went to close the door to my room, I saw my mum doing the daily routine. It gave me an idea. I went back to the bed.

"Give me a hint and I'll guess."

I tried to cover my giggle. My plan was evil.

"It includes my clothes."

"What about them?" He waited impatiently.

"Now, they're on the floor."

I hear his phone hitting the ground. I caught myself smirking like an evil genius.

"Are you there?" I asked.

"Aham." I heard him cursing.

"Should I go on or you'll guess?"

"Go on..."

"Then there is this big...." I searched for a word to confuse him. "A big machinery."

He choked. I cover my mouth hiding the giggle.

"Are you getting close or should I go on?"

"Go on." He sounded very confused. Who's laughing now, bitch?

"And..." I stopped to think a little. What else can I use...? I stood up and peeked though the door at my mother.

"Oh and there is this liquid I use every time I do it."

I closed the door and covered my face with a pillow not to laugh.

"And..." I heard his impatience.

"Are you going to beg me for details...?

"Please tell me more details..." And there was the begging. Now that I have him where I want it's time for the punch.

"It usually takes over an hour before I finish..."

He cursed again.

"So are you going to guess what I'm doing or do you want me to tell you?"

"How...about...you...tell me." He stuttered. Sweet lord this is priceless.

"I am..................." I waited a little and then "doing the laundry."

There was a moment of silence and then a loud crash. Bullseye.

"You got to be fucking kidding me?" His voice was loud. He was mad. Very mad.

"What did you think I was doing? You didn't think about anything dirty, did you?" I played my innocence voice. "Cause that would be ironic, you're thinking dirty and I'm actually cleaning."