Chapter 11: "Nothing Happened, I swear" *we are Definitely lying*

A/N: I am so sorry. Life has been so crazy and there have been so many downs lately, but also some ups and there are more ups moving forward. This chapter may not be as long or as great as usual so I am so sorry. But I did work really hard on this so hopefully it wont totally disappoint. :/

Okay, now let's get to readying about Shikamaru's super hard, big, throbbing- *cut to script*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shikamaru's P.O.V.

I found out I play Shogi best when I'm absolutely and completely sexually frustrated.

It all started when I was walking through the village on my way home. It was already embarrassing doing the walk of shame with a peeking boner, replaying the events of the morning in my head. Some of the villagers noticed how disheveled I looked and probably put two and two together of why I am walking home so early with day old clothes. The soft smile on my face probably wasn't doing me any favors. I wonder if this is how my dad felt when he started dating my mom.

Eww why am I thinking of that?

Anyways, the revelation of my shogi playing was discovered when I got home to my two parents sipping coffee with gigantic cheesy smiles on their faces. I knew I was so fucked.

"Oh Shikamaruu," they cooed in unison. I felt like I had been caught, but not for anything negative. They feel like two nosy neighbors who already know the gossip and just want you to know that they know.

"Honey look, he's wearing the same outfit as last night!" my dad practically yelled, shattering my eardrums in the process.

"And look how disheveled he looks," my mom said while pointing out how wrinkled my clothes are," remember when you would leave my house looking like that Shikaku?" she finished while winking. I looked over to my dad and watched the man be thrown back into a world of memories, his cheeks flushed and hand covering his mouth in embarrassment. Barf, I really shouldn't be here for this.

"I think this calls for a picture to commemorate our little Shikamaru being all grown up!" my mom squealed as she began running to find the camera. My dad shook his head and began chuckling.

"Honey don't scare the boy," he said while placing his hand on my shoulder. I was glad someone had some sense left. "We'll be in the shogi room," he called out while leading me to the door. As much as I love shogi, it seemed like the biggest drag to be playing it now of all times.

"Dad I really don't want play a game with you right now, can't we play later?" I groaned.

"Would you rather talk about last night while playing or just sitting down with no distractions," he said with a matter-of-fact tone," you know how your mom is. She wants all the details but feels it would be awkward if she asked you directly," he cleared his throat before continuing in an awkward tone," I'm also dying to know."

"Oh Kami, what a drag," I exclaimed while rolling my eyes," at least try to hide that goofy smile plastered on your face dad!"

"I guess it didn't go that well then," my dad mumbled under his breath while he began setting up the game. I have this feeling welling up inside me. On one hand I'm dying to tell someone, but on the other hand, is my dad the person I really want to talk to about this? The answer is fuck no; I would never hear the end of it. Choji would also be pissed if he wasn't the first person to hear about any of this. He may not seem like it, but he's a pretty territorial and sentimental guy.

"You're right nothing happened, so let's just play the game, huh?" I think my dad caught on by his simple nod in agreement.

The whole time the game was going on, all I could think about was (y/n)'s body and how she felt in my arms just a few hours prior. I could feel all my sexual frustration zoom in on my crotch. As distracting as it was, it also helped me hyper focus on the game, as I didn't want my dad noticing my boner or anything else out of the ordinary, like how hot my cheeks feel.