Chapter 10: How Do You Like Your Eggs in the Morning? *Wink, Wink*

A:N: HEY I AM SO SO SO SORRY. I HAVE BEEN MIA! I AM TRYNA GRADUATE AND BALANCE AN INTERNSHIP. HOW HAVE MY LOVELIES BEEN? PLS DON'T HATE ME. I THINK I MADE IT UP... YOU WILL BE NOSEBLEED CONTINUOUSLY IN THIS CHAPTER GUARANTEED. MY NOSE HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY BLEEDING FROM WRITING THIS CHAPTER, HOPEFULLY, IT STOPS SOON... OR DOESN'T. 

PLS DON'T HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NOSEBLEEDING... I WARNED YOU 

OR DO... I MIGHT LIKE THAT LOL (I'm just kidding pls get the joke pls... no? okay)

THE ART IS NOT MINE, I DON'T KNOW WHOSE IT IS BUT IT IS SPLENDID. 

ENJOY, VOTE, AND COMMENT... IF YA WANT. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Shikamaru's P.O.V

I was curious, about the look (y/n) was giving me. I didn't know if it was the alcohol making me see things, but I felt like she was going to kiss me, or at least hinting that she wanted to.

I wanted to play it cool, not ruining the moment and making it awkward if I leaned in assuming things.

Her eyes were intoxicating, when she averted to my lips, I couldn't help but look at hers just as hungrily. It felt like the world stopped spinning, that time seized to exist. It felt like forever before she grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her.

Her lips were warm and soft, just as I thought, but at the same time, it felt like there was a current of electricity passing between us.

Without hesitation I gripped her waist, holding her even closer and tighter. One of (y/n)'s hands was on my jaw and the other one playing with my ponytail.

She didn't stop the kiss or stop me when I deepened the kiss, only moaned when my tongue began playing with hers.

She tasted sweet; she must still use the strawberry toothpaste from when we were kids.

The kiss was intense, and I was prepared to hold my breath for hours, hoping it would never end, cherishing every second.

It was strange how in unison we were, matching each other's sudden passion.

When (y/n) unfortunately broke the kiss, she leaned her forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily, trying to catch our breaths.

I could feel my groin tighten even more than it already had.

Thank kami the bar is dark, crowded, and that I'm wearing black.

She looked at me with a glazed-over look, still smiling, then laughing softly.

All I could wonder was if she would remember it tomorrow,

If we could do it again,

And if her lips stung as much as mine.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I felt a sense of nostalgic warmth on my face.

I could hear the birds chirping and a nice cool breeze.

I was just becoming conscious and slowly aware of my presence.

I could faintly hear someone snoring next to me and could smell a familiar scent,

His scent.

A scent I knew too well, a scent that reminded me of safety but had such an allure of thrill at the same time.