Chapter 1: New Begining

A/N: the picture I posted is NOT mine!! I do not know who made this but if anyone knows I WILL GLADLY GIVE THEM CREDIT!! I imagine (y/n)'s outfit as the fourth choice, I just thought it was stunning for our sassy queen!! I hope you guys like the story and sorry if chapter one was a little boring! OKAY NOW TO THE STORY:

----------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

I was so tired.

I've been walking for days, on my way to a village I once called home.

It's been years since I've been back, and my nerves began pumping through my body. My anxious brain is thinking of all the bad scenarios that could play out.

What if no one remembers me?

What if no one missed me?

What if people hated me?

What if no one cared?

I mean I guess I wouldn't mind if they didn't care or remember me. Sure, I would be hurt, but maybe it's better to start fresh.

I don't want everyone and their mother to ask me millions of questions I don't want to answer.

I'm the only one coming back.

I haven't been back since the Chunin exams, that's when everything changed.

I had to leave my best friend in the whole entire world, we were 12 then.

Things have certainly changed in every way possible.

I'm now 18 years old, have (h/l) (h/c) hair and quite a different physic than all of my friends will remember. If they remember me at all, of course. My usual attire is an emerald, green Qipao with one slightly flowy sleeve covering my left arm and an unattached sleeve covering my right mid-arm to just below my elbow, where my headband goes. My dress is tight and has a built-in black corset and a small trim of emerald green fabric flowing just above my left knee with shorts underneath, exposing my right leg. My sandals come up to about my mid-thigh and are black but worn.

I should be in the village of Konoha by the time the sun sets. I tried watching the clouds as I walked the rest of the journey. I was always mesmerized by them when I was younger, obsessed with the shapes, and often dreamed to either be a cloud or at least sleep on one. I giggled at my younger self's stupidity.

Sleeping on clouds?

Am I crazy? Why yes, yes, I am.

I came back from my cloud daydream and realized I had been walking mindlessly for hours and the big green gates with red writing were finally in my view.

My nerves ramped up to maximum threshold, I could feel my legs shaking under me.

I just knew I was going to most likely make a fool of myself, oh well what can you do?

I tried to keep telling myself to keep my cool, I got this.

I took a deep breath and approached the open gates; I was only five steps away from finally entering the village.

Mom, Dad, I'm home again, I'm finally here.

I wish they could be here, in the village, or even in my travels, but there's no time to dwell.

As I set foot in the hidden leaf village, I was approached by Izumo and Kotetsu who looked the same but slightly older from the last time I saw them.

They both stopped a foot away from me, looking confused and on edge, "state your name and your business in this village," Izumo asked, trying to sound tough. I giggled slightly.