Chapter 7: With You It's Not a Total Drag

A/n: SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I HAVE SUMMER CLASSES TRYING TO FINISH GETTING MY BACHELOR'S!! FINALS AND CRAZY ASSIGNMENTS WERE HAPPENING BUT I PROMISE I WILL DO BETTER. 

PLEASE PLEASE ENJOY THE CHAPTER, IT'S A LONG ONE WITH SOME GREAT SWEET MOMENTS AND SMALL TWISTS. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

THANK Y'ALL FOR THE PATIENCE AND LOVE AND INTERACTION!! I LOVE YOU GUYS.

THANKS TO THE THREE PEOPLE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) THAT COMMENT AND VOTE, I THINK OF YOU GUYS WHILE WRITING, I LOVE YOU GUYS (EVERYONE) !!

AGGGGGGHHHHH WHEN HE SMILES I DIE. SOOO CUTE *FAINTS* *FORGETS NAME*

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT!

ALSO I HAVE A ONE-SHOTS BOOK SO CHECK IT OUT AND MY INSTA IS 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: The sun was beaming, and the air was crisp. There were a few clouds, but my eyes fixated on the vibrant blue of the sky as we walked toward the apartment buildings.

The walk was silent but comforting,

Our arms brushing against each other the whole walk.

I could no longer hide the large grin aching to creep on my face as I occasionally glanced at Shikamaru with the same expression on his face.

All these years and my heart always led me back to him.

My Maru Nara.

---------------

(y/n)'s P.O.V

Shikamaru and I approached the apartment building where I would be living in. He led me to the door and motioned for me to give him the keys. Once I handed them, he turned toward the door. I allowed myself to glance at his tall figure and his back muscles slightly flexing under his clothes as he turned the knob of the door. He looked back at me with a small smile before walking into the apartment and setting the keys down on a table near the entrance.

I peeled my eyes from his frame and ignored the butterflies rampaging in my stomach. I looked around the apartment. It wasn't much, but it felt like home. I knew I could make this place mine once I added my own personal touch to the place. The walls were a pale yellowish-green color that brightened the place up when the sun was peeking through the windows.

The kitchen was small, yet open creating a spacious look. The wooden floors creaked slightly under my feet as I continued exploring. Shikamaru was in the bedroom, already laying down. His body was on the bed while his right leg was on the ground, his hands supporting his neck.

I hate to say it, but he looked utterly delicious.

It took all my self-control to not climb on top of him. For some reason he just oozes sex appeal.

I quickly rubbed my legs together, trying to get my thoughts out of the gutter.

I turned around to get a better look at my new room, it was about the size of my old bedroom.

"Mhmm, the bed here is pretty comfortable. Now I know the perfect spot to nap while watching the clouds when I don't want anyone to find me." His raspy tone sent shivers down my spine to my core.

He really needs to stop doing that to me.

"Thanks for breaking the bed in for me," I chuckled," wait I would know you were here; I would find you," I said while waiting for a response.