darling ~ felix x fem!reader

summary - felix accidentally yells at you, and ends up feeling awful after sylvain points it out.

genre - fluff

warnings - none

word count - 419

~~~~~~~~

Felix was training. Again. Like he always does.

Y/n entered the training grounds.

"Felix, I think you should take a break..." Y/n said. She was worried about her boyfriend.

"I told you not to get involved. I'm fine." Felix huffed, briefly glancing at her.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Come on, Felix, we can go get some food or something."

"I said stop! I'm fine, alright? I don't need someone constantly on my back. You're not my mother." Felix snapped, glaring at Y/n.

She swallowed, staring at him. Her eyes burned, as if she was about to cry, but she held her own.

"Alright... I'm sorry." She turned, quickly opening the huge doors to the training grounds. Felix watched her leave.

The tears spilled over almost immediately after she left. She hated being yelled at. She wiped the tears, but they just kept coming. She hurried to her dorm.

"Hey, Y/n! Are you okay?" Sylvain approached, gently touching her shoulder.

"O-Oh, Sylvain... yeah, I'm okay." She sniffed, wiping the tears that still kept falling.

He clicked his tongue. "I know you better than that... what happened?"

"Felix yelled at me again..." She glanced up at him with watery eyes.

He shook his head. "Go to your dorm, I'll go talk with him. Okay?"

She smiled gratefully at him. "Alright... thank you, Sylvain."

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Felix," Sylvain walked into the training grounds.

Felix groaned. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you made Y/n upset. She was crying... actually, more like sobbing." Sylvain leaned against one of the pillars in the training grounds.

Felix's amber eyes softened. "What?" His voice was quiet.

Sylvain nodded. "I just thought you should know... she's in her dorm now."

~~~~~~~~

"Y/n?" Felix's voice was gentle as he knocked on the door. "Darling, I'm coming in."

She was laying on the bed, still crying. He quickly walked over, and began rubbing her back softly.

"My love... I am so sorry... I wasn't thinking. Come here." Felix opened his arms.

She hesitantly crawled into his embrace.

"Thank you, Felix..." Y/n inhaled his comforting scent.

"I told myself I wasn't going to mess this up, because I really do love you... but here I am, ruining it." Felix kissed her head.

She looked up at him, cupping his cheek. She gently smiled. "You didn't ruin anything. I'm okay now. The fact that you apologized is enough for me."

"I... I love you, Y/n. Truly." He leaned down, their noses touching. He hesitantly kissed her lips.

"Felix... I love you, too."