my rose ~ post timeskip!lorenz x fem!reader

summary - you haven't seen lorenz in five years, and are finally reunited.

word count - 707

genre - fluff with implications 

warnings - kissing, neck kisses, implications

Y/n arrived at Garreg Mach, hoping that her fellow Golden Deer remembered their promise they made five years ago. She got off her wyvern, and her long, yellow cape dragged a bit behind her. Her yellow dress flowed as she walked, and the long sleeves fell down her arms as she grabbed the reins of her wyvern, leading her towards the stables. Her heels clicked as she walked, and her yellow satin gloves made fabric noises when she moved her hands. She put her wyvern into the stall, and walked into the entrance hall. No sign of her classmates. Her next guess was the cathedral, so she headed there.

~~~~~~~~

"We're just missing Y/n, what if she doesn't show?" Lorenz was fretting, as he paced a little. He had had a crush on her forever, and he made it painfully obvious.

"Don't worry, Y/n wouldn't miss an opportunity to see you, I promise!" Hilda smiled, and Lorenz slightly smiled back.

Lysithea nodded in agreement. "Hilda's right, she will come!" They heard the sounds of heels behind them. And there was Y/n. She smiled at her friends. Hilda ran and gave her a hug, and Marianne and Lysithea followed. Then, Claude and Ignatz hugged her, and Raphael patted her on the back. Then, came Lorenz. She saw him, and ran toward him. He hugged her around her waist, pulling her close to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and they stayed that way for a while.

"I've missed you, Lorenz." Y/n pulled away, seeing that his eyes were welling with tears, as were hers.

His hands stayed on her waist, and he pressed their foreheads together. "I missed you too, my rose." Her hands held his biceps for a moment. They pulled away, and everyone stared at them with a smile.

"Are we sure they aren't dating?" Claude whispered to Hilda. She shrugged, and smiled at the pair.

Y/n cleared her throat. Her eyes widened as she saw Byleth. "Professor! You're alive. Not that I doubted it of course." She gave the professor a hug, and everyone decided to go eat something. A little later, Lorenz and Y/n went to the bridge outside the cathedral.

"There is something I would like to ask you, Y/n..." Lorenz looked nervous.

Y/n smiled at him. "Alright, hit me."

"Um, well, as I'm sure you know, I've liked you for a long time now. And I'm pretty sure those feelings have developed into feelings of love. Would you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" Lorenz held her hands.

She rested her right hand on the back of his neck, and kissed him gently. He sighed and made an annoyed face when their lips parted. "Does that answer your question?" Her voice came out as a whisper. He pulled her closer by her hips, and smashed his lips on hers again. A groan vibrated through Lorenz's chest, as the two kissed with passion. She ran her hands over his chest, neck, arms, basically everywhere, and his hands roamed her torso. They pulled away, breathless.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Y/n laughed, staring into his violet eyes.

He didn't respond, only pulling her impossibly closer, and capturing her lips into a heated, passionate kiss. 

"L-Lorenz..." Y/n sighed, as his lips connected to her neck, and he sucked purple hickeys along her jaw.

"Let's go to my room... there's less of a chance of people finding us..." Lorenz took her hand, leading her to his bedroom. She giggled. What a reunion this turned out to be...

Extra:

Hilda and Claude laughed. Lorenz's room was right beside Claude's, and the duo heard everything.

"Well, if they weren't dating before, they most certainly are now!" Claude was laughing hysterically, causing Hilda to fall off the bed from laughing.

"That was an intense round for them, poor Y/n..." The two laughed harder.

~~~~~~~ 

"You're hearing that, right?" Y/n looked at Lorenz. They heard the two next door cackling like hyenas.

Lorenz's face went impossibly paler. "You don't think they heard us, do you?"

"Oh, they definitely heard us..."

"Shit! They're never letting this go..." Lorenz sighed.

"Not a chance..."