Lauren had tried to play if off like it wasn't a big deal, but to Sade it meant something different. She wanted Lauren to be comfortable asking and telling her anything that came to mind, regardless of what she thought the outcome may be. She couldn't help but think that whoever Lauren's experienced in the past would make her think this way, but she'd digress for now.

"Honeybee look at me please." Sade waited for Lauren to pull her eyes away from whatever she was looking down at and face the camera. "You never have to be hesitant to tell or ask me anything okay? I don't care what it is, tell me what's on your mind babe," she smiled softly and Lauren returned one of her own, appreciative of Sade's caring words. She'd never had someone reassure her like that before.

~~~

Lauren's POV:

Arriving at Sade's house, I sent a text, letting her know I was there so she could come open the door.

"Why hello there!" Sade said cheerfully as she swung the front door open, waiting for me to walk up to it.

"Always a pleasure madam." I smiled while holding out my arms, which she danced into. Our embrace lingered for a little minute. I really didn't want to let go of her. I felt like we could stay that way for hours and I'd never grow tired of it.

Her sweet vanilla scent and the way she'd hug me with this passion that was previously foreign to me, I couldn't do without it these days. Sade had this way of touching and talking to me like I'm the only person in the world that could ever be this close to her, that would ever see this side of her. It made me feel so special. Sure she's naturally a nurturing and sensual person with anyone she cares about. But for some reason I could feel she had an even more nurturing and sensual aura about her around me, and that lit up every fiber of my being.

"Of course it is," she shrugged playfully. I pushed her away, rolling my eyes as I smiled,

"Oh whatever-" I walked into the house, instantly taken aback by how big it was and the smell of sugar cookies that lingered. "Girl, this house is beautiful," I said in awe.

She had this huge staircase that curved around leading a bit into the spacious kitchen. It had a long, gorgeous island that stood as tall as my waist, a double oven, gas stove, double fridge with the huge freezer on the bottom, and double doors off to the side which I assumed led into the dining room. Across from the kitchen, and on the right side of the entrance, was the even more spacious living area. A 75' TV hung above the massive electric fireplace and family photos lied on either side. The sofa was the biggest I'd ever seen in my life, just about lacing both walls of the room with a long L shape. In the middle of the room was a low sitting wood and glass coffee table with family games and blankets inside the space between the wood on the bottom and glass on top.

"Thank you." I saw her smile from behind me, following as I took myself on a minor tour of the first floor of the house. "I'm glad you like it."

I turned to face her, smiling back,

"Oh I love it. I should have suggested coming here sooner 'cause gah damn." Sade giggled shyly,

"Come to the kitchen with me. You want something to drink or a snack or something?" Sade called behind her while opening the fridge and scanning it.

I shook my head, forgetting she couldn't see me,

"No I'm okay, I had breakfast before coming. I will take a water though-"

"Alright I'm going to make myself a sandwich real quick then we'll go upstairs."

"Okay." I took the opportunity to get another good look at the beautiful girl standing before me. The way she's so unaware of how gracefully sexy she is, is truly adorable to me. She carried herself with such confidence and assertiveness. It was mildly intimidating to many, myself included, but it more so turned me on more than anything. Her hair was natural now, free of the distressed locs she had in the beginning of the school year. It was styled into a sleek low bun with two curly pieces coming out on the sides. Today she was dressed in a long, tan colored, knitted cardigan with black high waisted leggings, a white cropped cami, and these glasses that managed to make her look adorable, yet fine as hell. The look was fairly simple, yet she made it look so effortlessly good.

I was so deep in my thoughts, I didn't realize my eyes were burning a hole through her. She didn't seem to mind though because she just chuckled to herself as she kept on making her sandwich,

"I wouldn't mind if you took a picture ya know," she said, cutting the sandwich diagonally. A nervous laugh exuded from me as my eyes immediately shot down to my fingers. They rested on top of the kitchen island where I sat,

"I'm sorry, you're just uh... you're really beautiful, you know that?" She turned away from me and back to the fridge, trying to hide her blush. "Stop doing that-"

"Doing what?"

"Everytime I compliment you, you turn or look away," I replied. "You must hear them all the time so why so shy?"

"I don't actually-" her voice went soft as she faced me again, but wouldn't look at me. "I rarely ever get compliments from people, especially not in person,"she mumbled. I hopped down from the stool I was sitting on and walked around the island to where she stood. I took my finger and lifted her chin to meet my eyes so that I could read her better.

This is something that bothers her. I could tell because her demeanor had softened and her eyes were glossier than before.

"You don't think you're beautiful Sade?" My face furrowed as I asked, trying not to let frustration come through my voice.

Even though the fact that she was convinced she wasn't attractive bothered me. Not like it was her fault she thought that way, but someone else's. As if someone had planted the seed that she was ugly in her head and she's struggled with it ever since. I could see it, in her eyes.

Sade's POV:

The way she was looking at me let me know she was serious, but only because she really cared. No one had ever cared about this with me before, except Aria and maybe my sisters. But she asked me as if it hurt her that I felt that way about myself. And that was foreign to me.

"No,"I said simply. I was having trouble keeping my eyes on hers due to the feeling of tears coming forth. I feared them spilling over had I kept eye contact any longer.

"Sade-" Lauren reached to grab my waist but retreated once she heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I backed away and quickly wiped my tears away as I went to get two cold waters from the refrigerator.

"Girl I done told you bout a million times to leave that sleezeball alone, he ain't worth a penny off the street. I-" Lyric paused her rant once she noticed Lauren standing in our kitchen. My sisters knew who she was, but had never seen her. "Sweet baby Jesus-" Lauren let out a breath of air as she chuckled at the shocked tone in Lyric's voice. I palmed my forehead,

"Jeez Lyirc-"

"I'm sorry, it's just good lord you're pretty." Lauren blushed,

"Thank you babes." She then stuck out her hand. "You must be Lyric, I'm Lauren."

Lyric chuckled and slowly shook her hand, surprised to be shaking someone's hand like this was a formal meeting. I'm guessing it's because Lauren's from Germany that she randomly gets all polite and formal when meeting people. Though I, on the other hand, had shaken about two people's hands in my entire life.

"Oh I'm aware-" Lyric smirked at me. My eyes widened,

"Lyric seriously?" My sister held her hands up in surrender,

"Sorry! Sorry, Lauren it's nice to meet you," she smiled at her. "I'm sure you probably know already but the twins are upstairs so expect the same reactions," Lyric said, walking to the pantry and grabbing a snack.

"Okay thank you for the heads up," Lauren shook her head, giggling.

Placing my water under my arm, I then grabbed my plate with one hand and Lauren's hand with the other. "Come on let's go upstairs."

Her eyes fell to the floor as she curled her lips inward,

"Okay."

~~~~~~