Chapter Fifty Six

Waking up, Scar found her wrists were tied tight above her head and she was hanging nude from a hook of some kind. Her vision was fuzzy as she saw a figure emerge from the darkness. He held something in his hands and it took her a moment to discover it was a whip. One used for pleasure and she closed her eyes and prayed this was a nightmare.

"My concubine...." He began with a smirk. "Oh how I have wanted this. To own you. To have ownership of you. To show you my world. What excites me."

She then noticed how she was gagged since there was duct tape on her mouth. She screamed but Julian made a crude remark.

"Not until later baby. Not too much later I promise."

Her legs pressed together tight as he went between them with his hand, surprising her but sending electricity through her body. She was confused on what she wanted. His touch paralyzed her but Errik's was passionate. Her mind was brought back quickly as he spread her legs apart and placed one leg over his shoulder then the other, making her squirm. She trusted him oddly enough as he touched her. This was kind-sweet even. Definitely sexual. Throwing her head back, she moaned in the gag and he made his way deeper, making her pull on the robe that held her up.

Pulling away from her, he wiped his mouth before whispering in his ear.

"You can't lie, you have been dying for me to do that." He said as she nodded slowly. "Good girl. This may hurt just a bit..." He said as he slapped her butt with the whip, she curled her toes and shut her eyes tight. It was erotic, not painful. He then moved the whip was then placed on her chest then between her legs. Each form of impact sent her moaning and nearly screaming. "So good. I knew you wanted this." She nodded frantically over and over again begging for more. He complied, making her cross her legs before him. He pulled her legs apart. "No release yet babe." He used the whip and slapped her cheek as punishment. "Not until I know you won't scream for help."

"I won't!" She pleaded through the gag. "Please! Oh God!" She was desperate for release.

"What was that?" He teased. "You want me to screw you?"

She shook her head quickly. "No! Let me go!" She was sickened at the action yet allured. Something so painful felt so good.

"I can't take it anymore." He said lifting her. She tried to push him away but his grasp was stronger. He was inside and she was unable to fit the intense feeling. He pulled the gag just to hear her beg for more. He would pull out just before and then slam himself into her just to tease her. As they were both reaching their max, she gripped his back-scratching it, and eventually screaming for him.

"Dammit!" She said releasing herself-he followed soon after. "I promised him I wouldn't." She said hanging her head in defeat.

"Admit it, you have been wanting that for days, weeks!"

"Maybe, but this is just lust. Not love."

"I love being in you." He said making her flustered. "Everything is so perfect. The tempo, your reactions, the release. All of it. In fact..." He lifted her again and began again. "I'm obsessed with the feeling." She lifted her head back again, only now basking completely. She fought it all, but it was difficult in her circumstances.

"So good!" Was all she could manage to say before he almost finished. "He is so good." This made him pause.

"What?"

"He is so much better than you. Bigger." She said making him hit her with the whip between the legs. "I want it to be him. I want him to make me-" She released again as he rubbed the whip between her legs. "Oh Errik!" She screamed, he hit her across the face again-only this time, knocking her out cold..