Chapter Forty

Holding her on her waist, he leaned her against the door as he kissed her. Lifting her in his arms-bridal style, he carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom. Setting her just outside the door, he pulled away for just a moment before smiling and having her smile in return. The door came open when they pushed against it and they fell onto the floor. Errik placed his fingers between hers before going onto his knees and pulling her to his. He moved her as if she were weightless, a fact she admired greatly. Brushing her hair from her neck, he kissed her newly available skin before quickly kissing her chest. She leaned her head back and he watched in glorious victory as she moaned and dug her nails into his shoulders and back.

        "Look at me." He said pulling her to him. "If you aren't ready, tell me." He said placing his hand on her cheek. You don't have to prove anything to me."

        "I want to do this." She said. But he sensed slight hesitation in her voice.

        "No. What is bothering you? Please, tell me...."

        "He wants my virginity."

        Errik shot up to his feet. "You're still a virgin?" He said moving away from her. She stood and he quickly picked her up and spun her around before placing her back on her feet. "Thank God! I thought he...I didn't want you to think making love is being tied up or whipped...It is consensual and sweet..."

        "I thought you were angry a second..."

        "No. Right now I'm relieved. Even if it's not me, you should treasure that...I can wait. In fact I will..." He said as he pulled her close and kissed her. "You deserve that if anything...I want to give that to you.." He said pulling away-his hands still on her waist.

        "What?"

        "A real relationship. No games. Just admiration for one another." But then he pulled away. "But you are only sixteen and I'm....not..."

        "Is that what's going to stop you? A number?"

        "No." He said letting out a small laugh before moving back toward her. "I have wanted you since the minute I saw you. I just wasn't sure how much until now..."