Chapter Thirteen- Demands

"Get in the car, Scar..." His eyes were cold as he looked to her in complete dominance. Not allowing her to protest, he took her to his grasp and threw her up against the car. Placing his hands on her waist, he pushed himself against her.

        "Let me go. I want to go home..."

        "No you don't. I can feel it." He said, pushing against her. She took a deep breath in. "It's okay. I want you like this..." He said kissing her, now placing his hand against the car.

        With little hesitation, she ran her fingers through his hair as he slid his tongue in her mouth. Exchanging incredibly passionate kisses, he trailed his fingers along her neck and then on her chest, moving the dress down slightly then revealing her lacy bra. She stopped him by placing her hand on top of his.

        "Please don't..." She said with a heavy breath. Begging him with all she was, he looked at her with his sensual blue eyes. Slowly, he moved his hand down her leg, stopping just before her knee. Something so casual, he made so risque and so sexual. But as she thought he would make another move, he opened the car door and placed her inside of it. Putting her seat belt across her, he put it tight, pushing against her chest. She loosened it and he glared at her.

        "Let's go." He said quietly, shutting the door so his comment was not heard by her. He got in the driver's side before speeding away to an unknown location. She soon recognized it to be Kisser's Cliff. Also known as suicide ridge, it was the most popular place in town and was incredibly active this night. Car windows were steamy from moments shared by other intimate couples.

        Scar and Julian walked to the edge of the cliff. As they made it, he turned to find no one else in sight. He paused for just a moment before he began removing his clothes. She paused for a moment before realizing what was happening. But just to clarify...she asked.

        "What are you doing?"

        "Skinny Dipping. Give you some excitement..." He said to her, pulling her to him. "I promise I will not force you to do anything-unless you want me to. I want to do this with you though...will you lift your hands above your head please?"

        Within seconds, she did as requested. He paused in shock but quickly removed her dress by unzipping it then lifting it over her head. She quickly found the position to be quite arousing. Looking elsewhere as he removed his clothes she soon discovered he was incredibly in shape. Somewhere between a Greek God and an Ambercrombie model is where he resided-if not higher. He ran his fingers through his hair before he took her hand.

        "I must say, you look incredibly sexy." He said, kissing her sweetly before jumping off the cliff.

        Not having any time to think or restrain, their feet left the ground. Within seconds, they both hit the water-harshly. The cold water stabbing them as if it were needles. They did not hesitate to connect with one another. Scar made her way toward him, wrapping her legs around him as he stood proud over the water.

        "That was so incredible!" She said, wrapping her arms to connect behind his neck with her hands. "I feel like I can do anything!"

        "Kiss me." He said sternly. "And don't stop..."

        Again, she did as requested-only now, with little to no restrain. The kiss became so heated, he slid her straps from her shoulders before kissing her skin, but as always she stopped him. And as always he turned to cool-down but returned with a kind smile and warm hand on the wrist. Only now, his words became more carnal.

        "I keep imagining leather... or rope..."

        "To tie me?"

        He nodded.

        "We could try..." She said, giving him a shock.