Chapter Seven- Lustful Intentions

"Just jump him already." Claire said as she shut her locker.

        "I can't just...do that..." Scarlett said, blushing at the thought. "Plus...I'm innocent...I don't even think I could be the one to start a conversation with him-let alone strip in front of him..."

        "Hmm.." She said as she looked to her friend than in her locker. Lingering her gaze, she quickly took a bag from her locker and pulled Scarlett to the girls' bathroom. Throwing the bag onto the counter, she turned Scarlett before her and told her to remain still. Taking her hair down from it's usual ponytail and draping it over her shoulders, causing it to fall past her breasts.

        "Blue or green?" She asked as she held up two cosmetic compacts.

        "Blue?"

        "Purple." Claire said, almost scowling at Scarlett. "You should know the color you look sexiest in. I see you in purple..."

        "I was unsure it was an option."

        "Stop talking. You are making this difficult."

        Without saying much, she placed something upon her eyes, her lips, and her hair before turning her toward the mirror. As she saw herself, she poked at her skin. "Is that me?" She asked herself.

          "I know! I have a gift!" She said with a large smile. "Wait..." Taking scissors from her bag, she went toward Scarlett's clothes and then turned her toward the mirror once more.

        "Now even I'd screw-"

        The bell rang before she could finish her sexual comment. Giving her a hug, Scarlett exited the bathroom and made her way toward his classroom. Entering it, she noted how it was empty. Shutting the door behind her, she watched as he arched an eyebrow in surprise. First behind his desk, he was now on the opposite side-watching her every move with a grin.

        "I'm trying a new look..." She began. "What do you think?" She asked, sitting down in one of the desks, crossing her legs.

        "I think you look like an emo rocker chick..." He said with a giggle. "You don't look like you..."

        "You don't know me well enough to make that statement properly..." She said, now as if she was completely someone else.

        "You are my student."

        "Yes...But I am also mature for my age..."

        As she removed herself from the desk, she slowly walked toward him. "I realized I don't know your real first name..."

        He gripped his hands on the edge of the desk. "Julian." He said softly. "Lian is what I am mostly called by..." He said, is voice low now-due to her proximity.

        " Do you want to be with me?" She asked slowly sliding her shirt over-exposing a partial part of her breast.

        He clenched his jaw before closing his eyes tight. He turned from her.

        "I thought this is what you wanted..." She said, now covering back up.

        "Scarlett...I like you the way you are...not this..." He said kissing her forehead. She pulled away. "You confuse me."

        "Pardon?"

        "What do you want from me?"

        "I want to tie you up." He said, this catching her by surprise. "Your time." He quickly clarified. "I want to see you before and after school, and sneak off during. I want to share secret glances with you only we can do, and I want to kiss you."

        This took her completely by surprise. She left her mouth slightly ajar, finding it hard to breathe.

        "But you know why I don't?" He asked moving closer to her, until she hit one of the desks, causing it to screech as it moved back.

        She shook her head.

        "Because half of the fun is the chase...and plus...you are far younger than I..."