Chapter Thirty Two- The Day After

Running to one another in the hall, Claire anxiously spilled her previous night with her latest conquest before she realized Scarlett was a new shade of red. Blushing as she thought of the heat of the kiss, she brought herself back to that moment; feeling his hands almost try to rip away her skin, his lips pulling at hers making her crave his touch, then when he did touch her, her skin was electrified.

        "Earth to Scarlett!" Claire said, clapping her hands loudly in front of her.

        "Sorry. What?"

        "Did you..."

        "No." She said, disappointed her answer did not change. It wasn't that Scarlett wanted to lose her virginity, she wanted to know what the hype was about. And she wanted it more than ever with Errik. Hearing Claire over indulge in sexual encounters with sometimes interesting circumstances, it made her eager and jealous, but she also wanted to stay to her morals. But she found it hard when she was around Errik. She wanted his touch, his kiss, the way she had wanted Julian's.

        "Well something clearly happened..."

        "We just kissed..."

        "Oh...really? Like how?"

        "There are different ways?"

        "Yeah like French kiss? Or passionate? Or more than-"

        "No. Just a passionate kiss. I swear to God my legs were going to fall off. I squeezed them so hard around his waist...."

        "And are you going to see him again?"

        She nodded. "I kind of live there..." She said hiding her face.

        "What?!" Claire said, arousing Julian's suspicion from inside his classroom.

        "Shhhh! I didn't want to go home and you were too busy so he let me stay in his pool house. It's gorgeous and I can swim for free anytime I want. It's incredible."

        "Plus you can fu-"

        "Miss Beckhert....Can I speak with you a minute?" Julian asked as he glared at her. His expression cold. And in that second, she was quickly snapped back to reality. She was torn.