Verenna vendum ulagathile
Intha inbam pothum nenjinile
Ezhezhu jenmam vaazhnthu vitten..

Nana nana nana nana
Naanaananaanaa..
Nana nana nana nana
Naanaananaanaa.."

("Akkam paakam" form Kreedam movie..)

Arjun went into the another world, her words hits hard on him.. it was all new for him.. he wondered that when was his little munchkin grownup this much.. her saree, the lyrics in her voice and her yearning look made him went to ecstatic state.. when she completed the song for a sec there was a pin drop silence prevailed, even the crowd mesmerized in her voice and forgot the surrounding after a sec there was a loud applause and the cheering sound made both of their trance broken.. saanvi thanked the audiance and raised her eyebrow at Arjun like asking how was it? Arjun closed his eyes Can't able to express his emotions.. she blushed seeing her effect on him and steped down from the stage and went where her friends are waiting for her behind the stage.. when they seen her passing a teasing smile looking at her flushed face.. when Arjun opened his eyes she is nowhere to be found as she already went from there.. here, her friends started their teasing..

Aakash: (raised his eyebrow..) aama inga paadra song students ku motivationa irukanumnu soli one weeka ovoru pookalume practice panagale avangala yaravathu pathinga..

Mithu: ada paavi apa nee intha song practice panalaya..

Shruthi: nalla vela una nambi band oda poiruntha semaya bulb vangirupom.. enda last minutela paata mathuna..

Surya: oru vela situation songa irukumo.. avlova da disturbinga irunthuchi..

(Saanvi blushed thinking how she argued with Aakash before a week when he compelled her to sing a romantic song, but she strictly said no to romantic song as her first song in the college will be a motivational one.. but today she endedup in "akkam pakkam.." may be it was her yearning at that time.. may be that is what she wanted at that time.. it is true when the whole crowd disturbed their inner conversation she annoyed to the core, she just want the crowd disappear from the palce so that she and Arjun will let their heart out without any hindrance.. at that time she wanted to say that she want alone time with Arjun.. may be she expressed that through the song..)

Charan: (hugged her..) ammu semaya paadna.. startingla nane konja bayanthuta but nee mass panita..

Pugazh: thangachii.. annae pera kapathita ma.. nee padi mudichona pakanume sounda.. paa chancea ila da..

Saan: (smiled..) thanks nae..

Suji: super di chella kutty apdiye na soli kudutha mariye correcta paadita.. well done.. (all of them glarred her..)

Surya: ethu nee.. ivaluku.. aalum mandaiyum paru.. ava naa soli kuduthathaye maranthuta anga poi pakka vendiyavangala pathona.. ithula iva soli kuduthalam..

(That's when saanvi remembered Arjun was in the front stage.. when she turned to search him she saw him stood before the back stage entrance.. his intense look made her state worse.. he walked towards her without breaking the eye contact, his eyes conveyed her some unknown emotions which she never seen before in his eyes.. she can't find exactly what it is, but it made her heart took a summer sault inside her.. can't withstand his intense gaze she started to move towards the back entrance of the auditorium.. their friends didn't stop her considering their privacy and went to front stage as other performances were going on.. here, Arjun went behind her and took her to the back side of the auditorium and gaged her between him and the wall.. eventhough she affected by his gaze badly, she tried her best to not blush before him..)

Saan: (glarred him..) kaiya vidu first.. enga mama pona morningla irunthu.. inaiku na perform pandranu theriyumla apra ethuku ipdi late panna.. kalaila irunthu ellarum na azhaga irukanu solitanga una thavira.. morning evlo aasaiya kelambuna theriyuma, che intha naale enaku pudikala..

(all the while, she didn't met his eyes but she can feel that Arjun's eyes shamelessly roamed all over her body.. when she didn't get any reply from him, looked him furiously.. but when her eyes met him all the fake angry flied into air.. Arjun looked straight into her eyes, leaned on her placed his one hand on the wall near her face and another hands in her waist where her saree missed to cover.. when his hand touched her waist, the chill shivers sent through her spine she closed her eyes tightly and tried to took his hand out from her waist.. Arjun too lost himself seeing her flushed face..)

Saan: mama ena pandra.. yaravathu pathra poranga kaiya.. (her words swollen into his mouth when he sealed his lips on her.. saanvi was shocked to the core.. she can't find what is happening around her.. she just stunned in her place.. both of their heart beat raised enormously.. Arjun slowly held her chin in one hand and tightened the grip of her waist in another hand slowly deepening the kiss it was slow burn, passionate one.. saanvi didn't kissed reciprocately as she didn't know how to kiss, both of them went ecstatic mode.. can't able to handle the pleasure saanvi fisted the hem of his shirt.. eventhough Arjun is inexperienced in kissing, his love towards her made him insane.. his tongue did magic into her.. after a while both of them parted from the kiss when saanvi felt lack of air, both of them panted heavily.. their total body turned into the reddish pink.. they didn't met each other's eyes.. both blushed to the core.. Arjun tried to calm his thudding heart.. after a while Arjun slowly looked her as she still clutching his shirt with closing eyes.. finally they marked their first proper kiss with that thought Arjun chuckled and tapped her chin..)

Arjun: (in his base voice..) kuttymaa..

(She visibly shuddered when she heared his base voice.. seeing her state Arjun smiled and hugged her with his heart to calm down her thudding heart.. she too reciprocate the hug which she badly needs at this time.. she buried her face into his chest, and heard his heart beat it calmed her nerves.. for a while they remained in the same position.. after sometime Arjun's phone ring got their attention.. without breaking the hug he attended the call, it was from charan..)

Charan: dei enga da irukinga rendu perum..

Arjun: inga tha auditorium pinnadi.. yen macha varanuma..

Charan: aama da.. saanuva Princi kupudraru pola auditorium ullatha irukanga kutitu vaa.. nanga ulla wait pandrom..

Arjun: hmm sari varom vei.. (After that he called saanvi who still in his embrace..) ammu.... (he didn't get any reply..) kuttymaa.. principal ulla kupdranga da vaa polam..

Saan: (nodded as no and whispered) ipdiye irukalam....

Arjun: (smiled..) ungita etho pesanuma da.. poi enanu ketutu sekiram vanthralam ammu pls.. (That's when she fully come out from the trance.. suddenly she broke the hug and closed her face in her hands.. Arjun laughed at her flushed face not only her face even the goosebumps in her hand not gone yet.. he smirked seeing her and she glarred him and wriggled his hold and started to move..)

Arjun: hey iru ammu.. (he handed his kerchief to her..) lipstick lam smudge aiduchi paru correct paniko.. (she bite her lower lip to control her blush and remained her angry face..)

Saan: phone tha.. (she got his phone and corrected her lipstick and calmed herself.. after that he got the phone and moved..) nillu da.. (she wiped the lipstick which is glued in his lips.. arjun ruffled his back hair with the shy smile.. saanvi chuckled and went before him, he too followed her like a love sick puppy..

**************************************

Hi all,

Here is the next chap.. I'm hell nervous while typing this chapter.. enaku romance elutha theiryathu pa.. so romba kasta pattu itha try paniruka.. please epdi irukunu comment panuga.. pudikalanalum or over dramatica irunthalum solunga mathikira.. hope u all like this..

Thankyou🤍