Something we refer as 'love'.

"You have me, wifey." Neil's soft voice broke her even more.

Her eyes again filled with fresh tears at his gesture. She threw her arms around his neck tackling him which made Neil keep the small box of sindoor keep aside which he brought with him from the temple of this flat.

He pulls her figure on his lap as she sat side ways on his thighs snuggling into his chest. Neil tightened his arms around figure keeping her trembling body against his.

He heard her loud sniffs and sobs. Her tears are silent roaring of what she was going through.

Her tears wetted his tailored shirt but he didn't cared. All he wanted to support his wife right now.

How can she think he will leave her? Did she forgot how connected their souls are? He can hear the voices of her inner-self, he knows something is off.

Neil actually never left. He was just giving the space Avni might wanted because he was trying to keep respect of her sanity.

He was with Neela, Advik and Raivath.

After knowing the cause of sudden uncalled meet of Raivath and the other three, Neil sighed.

He knew, there's something more tragic going inside his wife because fainting while knowing the news, maybe can trigger her mind to an extent that she might list her shit but still he wasn't convinced enough.

His heart believed that there's something more she is hiding.

He was informed from her parents, that they received a threat of revealing Avni's identity which this society curse a lot, and to somehow get it's solution they planned to meet, but things doesn't gone the way they thought. They told him about the crumbled paper too, which Avni got in the party.

When it felt like half an hour, Neil thought; he have had given enough time to Avni to gather her shit.

On his way back, his sharp orbs stuck on the small box placed near statue of Goddess Durga's impersonation, and that's where he felt a sudden urge of filling her hairline after years again. He took it on his way back to her room.

When it felt like hours, her sobs died into mere audible sniffs. She looked up from his chest only to find him looking at her.

Neil gestured her to maintain her silence, as he messaged DD to blackout the whole area for ten minutes.

And within two minutes, the electricity of the area was gone. Even the generator of the Neela's building was died.

"Come." Neil said whilst grabbing her hand, pulling her to stand on her feets.

He takes a step ahead, but stopped when Avni pulled her palm from his loose grip, "I said, Neil, leave me alone." She murmurs hoarsely making Neil turn emotionless.

"I didn't asked what you want. You have done enough of what you wanted in these past days. And now, you're going to hear me silently." His cold voice made her heart leaped in a twisted way.

"I am not going to listen you, Neil. Go away---"

"Avni, believe me, I am done with your stubbornness from past five days. Come with me willingly or I will drag you out." With that he didn't hear anything, instead he took her left palm in his right one gripping it tightly.

And this time Avni didn't uttered anything.

After grabbing both of their mobile phones, and tag her along towards his car in the darkness. The security was already informed by DD to follow Neil.