"What were you planning on doing with your evening?" I asked, like I was talking with a confused toddler.

Josh really wasn't helping his case, because he stared at me, pouting a little, with his arms crossed over his chest while Miss Puss nestled on his lap. "I made kimchi stew and I was going to watch Boys Over Flower."

Tyler looked at him confused. "What?"

"Korean drama this time?" I asked. Josh had already mentioned he wanted to watch it, that was how I knew.

"It's to match with my menu choice. I played games online last night and got yelled at in Korean, so I suddenly craved kimchi stew."

I snorted, nodding. "Yes, yes, of course, this all makes a lot of sense."

Josh glared again. It got less and less threatening the more he did it. "Did you guys want dinner, or did you just want to bitch and moan?"

"I mean... I'm not against the moaning part," Tyler said, and then, of course, started to let out highly disturbing moaning sounds.

Josh made a disgusted face. "Thanks, now I know exactly how you sound when you're faking it," he said, and then got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Should we follow him?" Tyler asked me.

I shrugged. "I'm hungry and he makes good food."

"He does make good food," the youngest Grayson agreed.

So, we both got up, and headed to the kitchen.

When we got there though, we were greeted to more than just kimchi stew. The whole kitchen counter was covered with side dishes. With all the food there was there, Josh must have been cooking all day long.

"Jesus, were you expecting company?" Tyler asked, taken aback by all the food on Josh's counter.

I wasn't surprised though. This wasn't the first time I caught Josh making too much food. He often did it when he had something on his mind that was bothering him.

I could guess what it was this time.

"What?" Josh shrugged, unbothered. "I felt like making food."

"Yeah, Blake, keep your pretty mouth shut, Joshieboobear made a lot of delicious food, and you're being rude," Tyler said, and I made a what-the-fuck face.

"What the fuck? I said nothing!" I gapped, glaring at Tyler.

"We all know what you were thinking," Tyler replied, looking at me with a judgy face.

I still gapped, kind of looking around me, unbelievably. "You're the one who said something!"

Tyler ignored me, and went to pat Josh on the shoulder. "Josh, you're an extraordinary cook."

Josh snorted. "Keep up the bootlicking."

Tyler grinned. "With pleasure, babes."

"What is this? This is clearly not fair!"

"Whatever, you guys help me bring everything in the living room," Josh said, unbothered and started to stack bowls in his hands.

There was... a lot of food.

After three trips, Tyler went to the bathroom, and while he was away, and Josh and I were finishing to set up the food on the huge coffee table in his living room, I asked tentatively, "How are you doing?"

Josh rolled his eyes. "You're asking me like Jayden just died."

I wondered when it would feel normal, to be talking about this, Josh's feelings for my brother. It still felt like such a foreign concept. "Sorry, I know, this is old news for you, and it's normal, in a way. It's just... all new for me."