Everything you needed was inside the backpack including things like your work apron, laptop, and bus card.

Enthusiastically, you headed out the front door and locked it behind you.

——————

It was starting to get colder in Japan.

So, it was a good thing your quirk was what it was. You kept yourself warm easily.

You were happy, and toasty and warm in your chair, despite having being inactive and slowly drinking an iced pink boba tea.

You sat outside the bubble tea restaurant, minding your business and researching on your laptop what the most explosive, and most accessible powdered substance was, trying to find where you could attain it.

You had been looking into another support item, to help your accuracy at longer distances.

After an hour or two, you had started to feel slight cramping in your eyes, since you had forgotten to bring your glasses.

So, you put the laptop screen down, and leant back into your chair.

The streets were pretty busy, for a regular weekend.

—————

TWO HOURS EARLIER

You walked slowly. You were in no rush.

You had heard about a new cafe and were interested in trying the products out, as your previous favourite boba-stop had been shut down.

The only downside to the spot, was that it was right beside a large hospital.

That meant that there would probably be constant loud noises of ambulances coming and going. But not only that—the general feeling of any hospitals is quite bitter. It reminded you of blood and death and pain, you didn't like it.

Though, you were willing to try anyway.

There was a gentle cool breeze, picking up your hair as you walked. Your hands were tucked safely in your pockets.

Your eyes were bored, but you felt calm.

Suddenly, a microphone being shoved in your face rips you out of your serenity, stunning you.

You briskly looked to the culprits—three people. One with a camera, one a mic, and a woman as the apparent interviewer.

"Hey! You're a student at U-A, right?!" her smile is wide and keen, quick to diminish your privacy. "You were at the USJ attack, with the hero course!"

Her invasiveness was almost paralysing.

Lamely, you glared at the woman, then at the camera, then back to the woman.

"What happened at the USJ villain attack? We're there any injured students? Can you give us some insight?"

Her eyes darted down to your arm where the white cast poked out of your sleeve.

She gasped. "We're you injured?"

You stared flatly, offering her nothing.

"Get lost."

You turned on your heel walking away from the small group.

"W-Wait! Just answer a few of our questions!"

Unbothered, you placed your earphones back in and continued walking away. You tried to make up for lost amity.

God. What assholes.