Chapter 8

Currently team 7 plus Y/n were making there way to the exam room only to be stopped by the voice of Rock Lee calling out to them from the top of some stairs.

Lee: "Hold on" 

Satsuki: "What do you want?"

Lee: "I want to fight, right here and right now"

Satsuki: "You wanna fight me here and now huh"

Lee: "Yes" he jumps down being on the same level with the other genin "My name is rock lee, you said its common courtesy for a challenger to give his name first right, Satsuki Uchiha" he then got into a fighting stance "Everyone talks about the uchiha clan and how great they are and I want to see if it is true, you seem like a good test for me" his gaze then moves to sakura "And also" he blushes keeping his straight face "Sakura, I love you!" 

Sakura: she in response screamed and shivered "Those eyebrows can't be real, your hairstyle is horrible too and those eyebrows are so bushy, your such a weirdo"

Lee: "You are an angel sent from heaven" he then proceeded to send a barrage of floating pink hearts towards Sakura who dodges them all

Y/n: he meanwhile was leaning forward on a wall laughing at the interaction while pounding his fist against the wall "I-I cant breathe HAHAHA!"

Sakura: "Keep your valentines to yourself I was dodging for my life!"

Lee: "No need to be so negative"

Naruko: (He wan't to fight Satsuki, its always her!)

Satsuki: "You wanna fight a member of the Uchiha clan? you must be crazier then you look". If you wanna know more about my clan Ill show you the hard way"

Nodding Lee gets back into his fighting stance only for Naruko to interrupt

Naruko: "Hold it, this weirdo is mine"

Y/n: "Naruko you don't have to do this ya know" 

Naruko: "It will only take two minuets to have this guy begging for mercy"

Lee: "No thank you, the only one I wish to fight is Uchiha"

Naruko: "Yeah well Satsuki can compare to me, believe it!"

Wit that said Naruko charges at Lee throwing at punch at the boy who easily deflects it. She then tries to kick him witch Lee dodges and then trips Naruko making her head straight for a wall only to be caught by Y/n.

Sakura: (Woah hes better then he looks)

Y/n: "You okay sis?"

Naruko: "Yeah i'm fine" she rubs the back of her head 

Lee: he looks at Y/n having seen how fast me moves to catch Naruko "You, at first I did not think much of you after seeing you do nothing but laugh but that speed you've shown is exceptional" 

Y/n: "Thanks.... I think?"

Lee: "I can tell you are very strong, before I fight Uchiha I wish to fight you"

Y/n: "Nope....."

Lee: "Huh but why?" he sounded a bit disappointing

Y/n: "You challenged Satsuki first so you fight her now then you can fight me if you want" he smiled helping Naruko to her feet and walking back to Sakura

Lee: "I see, well then Satsuki lets begin our battle. I should warn you out of all the top leaf genin I am the best, fight me and I shall prove it to you"

Satsuki: she smirked and stepped forward "This will be fun, lets do it"

Sakura noticed the time saying that they didn't have time but Satsuki reassured her it would be done quickly. Satsuki then ruched at lee going for a punch when lee seemed to disappear only to reappear above Satsuki trying to kick her witch she dodged by ducking. Lee then went for another kick moving to fast for Satsuki to dodge so she tried to block, however when he put up a one handed sign it distracted her making her receive the kick to the face knocking her back.