Chapter 3 The land of waves

An: here we go, one of my personal favorite arcs in naruto with one of my favorite villains

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be a bright sunny day as Team seven was currently in the middle of a mission as they all talk over headsets.

Naruko: "Naruko at point A"

Kakashi: "Your slow naruko, okay squad sev-"

Y/n: "Umm guys, i have the target" fallowing this up would be a "meow" from a cat

Kakashi: "converge on his point you three and confirm the cats identity"

The three female members on team seven meet up with Y/n who is seen sitting on the ground petting a cat while it eats tuna from a can. On the cats right ear would be a small red ribbon, Naruko attempts to pet the cat only for it to jump on her face and start attacking with Y/n trying to get the cat off her.

Kakashi: "Can you verify a ribbon on the right ear"

Satsuki: "Yeah its there we got a positive ID"

Small flash to the hokage office with a....large....women hugging and fawning over the cat rather roughly. The cat visibly having tears in its eyes as it tries to break free.

Sakura: "no wonder it ran away..."

Naruko: "Dumb cat serves it right, Ow!" she comments while flinching having scratches all over her face with Y/n applying some ointment to them 

Y/n: "Stop flinching i'm trying to be as gentle as i can" 

The hokage then speaks up 

Sarutobi: "The next possible mission for squad seven is... to baby-sit the chief Councilor's boy... Helping his wife with shopping... digging up potatoes and-"

Naruko: "No way!" she crosses her arms forming an X "I want a real mission something challenging not this little kid stuff!" she complains

Satsuki: (She has a point)

Kakashi: (I knew something like this would happen)

Iruka: "You fool! You're still a rookie at the start, everyone moves up the ladder by gaining experience from simple missions!"

Noruko: "Babysitting isn't a mission its just a dum-" she gets cut off by having her head pushed down by Y/n 

Y/n: "I'm sorry about her lord third and iruka sensei but she does have a point, doing theses missions is a bit more like everyday chores rather then actual missions that a ninja would do"

Sarutobi: "It seems you don't know how we do things, listen well we get many kinds of requests into the village every day. They range from babysitting to assassinations. A wide spectrum of requests are recorded on the request list and separated into A, B, C, and D ranks in order of difficulty. In the village, every ninja below me is divided up by ability in the order of Jonin, Chunin, and Genin. We at the highest level distribute the requests as missions to Ninjas who have abilities that suit said mission. And, if the mission is successful, the fee comes in from the client. Nevertheless, you guys have just become Genin... rank D is about the best you can do..." he then realized naruko wasn't listening instead talking about ramen.

Naruko: "I had pork bone broth noodles yesterday, so today will be miso bro" she once again had her head pushed down by Y/n

Y/n: "I'm once again sorry about her"

Naruko: "I'm not a little kid who wills pranks anymore, I'm a ninja and i want a ninja mission" she folded her arms and sat on the floor with her legs crossed puffing up her cheeks a bit