Xiao Baozi frowned, "Your answer is wrong."

    Obviously it should be comforted.

    "Please let go, please let go, please let go—Zi."

    "7575, you're broken."

    Xiao Baozi puffed up with a stern face, and slammed the button, the atmosphere suddenly became quiet, and the child hugged the robot again. Some are at a loss and can only look at the robot again.

    "7575, I'll give you one more chance, don't say that again." He threatened, "If you do this again... I, I won't open it for you again!" "Pfft." Chu Chan couldn't bear

    it

    . live.

    Little Baozi turned his head and looked at Chu Yu who was by the door in disbelief.

    The woman smiled with curved eyebrows, gentle and beautiful.

    Little Baozi's lips were pursed, and there was a little joy in his clear blue eyes. The hand holding the robot tightened.

    The little bun stammered, "You, what are you doing here?"

    Don't you even recognize me?

    He deliberately questioned in a harsh voice, but the child's voice was only soft, no matter how you heard it, it was soft, with some vibrato in it.

    Cute and pitiful.

    Xiao Baozi watched the woman walk in front of him, then bowed his head... and rescued the robot.

    "Leave it alone, it's about to be strangled by you." Chu Yu put the robot back on the ground and pressed the switch, "Okay, let's go to work."

    Xiao Baozi's lips fell again.

    ignore him.

    Nowadays, technology has developed to an unimaginable level. After landing, the chubby robot resumed its action and saluted Chu Yu as a gentleman.

    "Thank you, beautiful lady." The robot said, "My little master has something to tell you, but I have to continue to work, I wish you a happy relationship."

    Chu Yu sat down next to the steamed stuffed bun and stroked its bare skin Head, "Well, goodbye."

    Turning his head, he met Xiao Baozi's serious and beautiful eyes.

    "What are you looking at?" Chu Yu said as he took the little bun into his arms.

    "Ah~"

    the little bun exclaimed, and twisted embarrassedly, not daring to use too much force, lest Chu Yu mistakenly think that he really didn't want to, and put him back.

    Being held in the arms of a beautiful mother...

    This kind of thing that only exists in imagination has actually come true...

    Ah~ He was so happy that he was about to pass out.

    Little Baozi's lips that had been tightly pressed showed signs of loosening, and his clear blue eyes kept looking into Chu Yu's heart. He wanted to suppress it so that he would not look too happy.

    But no matter how smart a child of this age is, he can't completely hide his emotions.

    Chu Yu saw his contrived appearance clearly, found it interesting, and even grabbed Baozi's hand, and scratched it lightly on the palm.

    Brush——

    Little Baozi blushed, don't look away, but exposed the red ears, he said very seriously, "No, don't touch me, I'm a boy."