Chapter 23

Chapter 23. The second live broadcast [V]

    After many days, Chu Yu finally boarded the fighting cat again!

    These days, the audience on Doumao's side left countless messages to her, and Zhinao was constantly dripping all day long. Chu Yu thought it was noisy, so she blocked them all - all messages from Doumao were only accepted and not reported.

    Zhinao strictly enforces it.

    This time, as soon as she logged in, the fighting cat platform party came to find her.

    The voice of the mastermind of the Lujiang platform is an intellectual girl, while Dou Mao has a mature and stable baritone voice.

    [Ms. Chu, from 10:45:13 am to 11:02:04 am on X month X day in star calendar 3257, it was detected that you are in the live broadcast room "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen", and some users posted a lot of inappropriate remarks. Network Management Regulations, Empire Act, and Doumao Platform Live Streaming Code... These viewers will be banned for three months. The following is the list of banned words, please check:...] [Bringing you an uncomfortable

    experience , we are very sorry. 】

    【Fighting cat live broadcast, serving you anytime, anywhere. 】

    Chu Yu scanned the long list of IDs, among which were "Ke Pu Jun No. 7348" and "I'm a gangster" that she was very familiar with.

    Although all the IDs that scolded her, she asked Zhinao to secretly stamp them down, even if they came to see them today, they still closed the tasting authority of these people.

    She is such a devil!

    After reading it, Chu Yu asked again, "They scolded me, but did they just silence me for three months?"

    The mastermind quickly explained that neither the "Star Network Regulations" nor the "Empire Act" contained detailed rules that would result in being banned for two sentences on the Internet. It was Domao's own "Live Streaming Code" that was restricting the ban. There is no right to punish users more, but if the anchor feels that his reputation has been violated, he can file a lawsuit with the Xingwang court... After the establishment, the other party will usually be sentenced to apologize and pay a certain amount of compensation.

    Chu Yu understood.

    That is to say, there are quite a few Internet trolls in Interstellar, and they are bound by their real names. One person has one account, so you can’t open many vests. It doesn't involve empire and secrets, it's all allowed to develop.

    Of course, if the person involved is upset by the spray, he can also sue the other party with evidence and get a certain amount of compensation.

    Chu Yu didn't consider this.

    If you are angry, you should hold grudges. In such a big environment, if she really sues, it will appear that she is too serious and petty. She will have to make a living on the star network in the future. It is better to stay on the front line.

    [Ms. Chu, do you want to sue? ]

    "No need."

    [Okay. 】

    After thinking for a while, Chu Yu asked again, "During the silence period, they can still watch my live broadcast, except that they can't speak... Is that so?" [

    Restrict speech, reward, and interaction with the host, virtual experience mode. 】

    Oh, you mean you can't taste it?