Chapter 49

Chapter 49. Food Kingdom [V]

    Master condiment...

    Chu Yu is very impressed.

    "It's related to the Chefs Association again? It's haunting..." Chu Yu muttered, "Why didn't he contact me directly?"

    He obviously had her contact information in his hand.

    Ji Lin: "Be shy."

    "???"

    Chu Yu was still in a daze, and Ji Lin had quickly entered the next stage, "Want to see you? People are waiting outside for about twenty minutes.

    " Wiping his face, "See you!"

    They're all here, so they can't rush back, right?

    Ke Yizhou entered the house, and first handed the newly researched vinegar to Chu Yu.

    "You still bring something." Chu Yu was a little surprised. Although the words "Chef's Association" made her physically displeased, she was still very happy to see vinegar.

    In this way, you can make hot and sour potato shreds, vinegar cabbage, sweet and sour pork ribs, sweet and sour pork tenderloin, vinegar cooked chicken...and all kinds of authentic cold dishes!

    The young man is still so gentle and shy, but when he talks about his research, enthusiasm still flashes across his eyes, "It just happened to be made, can you taste it?" "Okay."

    Chu

    Yu secretly looked at Ji Rin glanced at it, seeing that the other party didn't stop it, and didn't take precautions against him, she opened it and dipped a little to taste it, the sour taste spread on the tip of her tongue, causing her to narrow her eyes unconsciously.

    "It's the taste, that's right!"

    The young man immediately showed a relieved expression, and a slight smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

    Chu Yu put away the vinegar, put it aside, and formally asked about the business, "You said you wanted to tell me about the Chefs Association, what exactly is that?" Ke Yizhou put away his smile and said seriously, "Yesterday morning

    I I'm also watching your live broadcast, in fact, I've been watching your live broadcast all the time, and I've also seen the news on Starnet, at that time I..."

    Knock Kow.

    Ji Lin knocked on the table and interrupted him, "Skip the complicated mental journey directly, let's talk about the key points."

    Chu Yu was behind, and quietly gave him a thumbs up, but in private, she still asked Zhinao to check Go to Ke Yizhou’s Xingbo —

    the other party spoke for her almost one second after her live broadcast was questioned yesterday morning. At that time, the voice of spraying her on Starnet was the mainstream, even Ke Yizhou’s identification as a researcher was also sprayed He got bloody, and even questioned whether he had an affair with the anchor... Anyway, the words were very ugly.

    But Ke Yizhou has never retracted his remarks. To this day, he still puts the original support for Chu Yu on top. If this is not a serial, then Ke Yizhou is her fan.

    Chu Yu didn't want to think too badly about people.

    What's more, in Ke Yizhou's statement, Chu Yu clearly saw Ke Yizhou's provocation against the authority of the Chefs Association, and even had strong hatred and disgust.

    Sure enough, in the following explanation, Chu Yu's expression changed directly from "==" to "⊙▽⊙"—Ke

    Yizhou said a secret.