Chapter 85

Chapter 85. Sugar Eating [V]

    [I'm sorry, I'm sorry...]

    Chu Yu casually glanced at the dense barrage in front of him, and ignored these people.

    However, under the temptation of the Quantu Banquet, these people didn't make a fuss for long, and soon fell into the embrace of delicious food.

    look back.

    Lu Tingxi was still looking at himself.

    The man's current appearance is very inconspicuous, but he has an outstanding temperament. When he looked at him, his pair of blue eyes were bright and impressive.

    Straight... straight people can't hold it.

    Chu Yu lowered his head slightly to avoid it, but felt that gaze was still on his back, and when he raised it, he met his again.

    ……no solution anymore.

    Chu Yu put a piece of rabbit meat into Lu Tingxi's bowl, coughed lightly twice, and said righteously:

    "Food rewards for outstanding employees."

    Lu Tingxi bent his lips and smiled lightly. There was an eye-catching light on his face,

    "Thank you, boss."

    The barrage:

    [Thank you, boss. ]

    [Thank you, boss. ]

    [Thank you, boss. ]

    ...

    [Obviously, I didn't eat much of this rabbit meat, and it was all virtual. Why do you feel so full now? ]

    [+1]

    [The life of an interstellar person is also life, please be kind to the anchor and care for ordinary people! 】

    【Eating... have you eaten sugar? 】

    ......

    Chu Yu stopped talking, opened the live broadcast room for two or three minutes and then closed it.

    Those barrages finally didn't have to float in front of her, and she was relieved, but she played the recording and didn't close the virtual tasting session, that is to say, even if the live broadcast was closed, those people could still taste it for about ten minutes .

    Is it a small compensation for waiting so long?

    After eating and drinking, with the help of Hua Die and Lu Tingxi, Chu Yu had to clean up the series of kitchen utensils.

    From afar, I saw César waving his wings back.

    Chu Yu: "?"

    The little prince Huadie had a resentful expression on his exquisite face, "You didn't call me when you were eating..." "

    Sorry."

    Chu Yu's apology was not very sincere, and no matter to her or to Lu Tingxi, César didn't dare to show any face.

    Silently deflated, he said again, "And you didn't leave a portion for my mother."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    "She's very angry now." César said with a look of "you can ask for blessings" look at her.

    Chu Yu: "..."

    I really forgot.

    You Huadie have the same greedy faces!

    After all, he is the boss of the partner, so the relationship still needs to be maintained.