Chapter 78

Chapter 78. Chinese Cabbage [V]

    Lu Tingxi reached out and touched Chu Yu's head.

    César didn't understand: "What are you talking about..." As soon as he turned his head, he saw Lu Tingxi's gentle eyes, and swallowed the end of the sentence directly.

    Hehe, he shouldn't be here.

    "This is a peach tree." Chu Yu didn't notice his abnormality, and was still immersed in the excitement of discovering a new species, explaining happily, "Blooming in spring and fruiting in autumn, the peaches produced at that time are delicious and juicy, super delicious Food."

    César: ………?

    For the first time in his life, he had doubts about Chu Yu's words.

    Seeing his strange expression, Chu Yu couldn't help but ask, "Why do you look like that?"

    "His brain is not very good," Lu Tingxi said.

    You are out of your mind!

    No matter what he thought in his heart, César didn't dare to confront Lu Tingxi face to face, and even helped to appease the unhappy clansman, he was so tired.

    "Peach, this is what you're talking about."

    César turned his palm up, and suddenly a small, shriveled peach appeared in his hand. The beautiful boy squeezed it, as if thinking of something terrifying, with beautiful eyebrows They all wrinkled up, "There will be many in autumn, and the trees are full of them, but the smell you mentioned..."

    He was deeply skeptical.

    The flowers and butterflies that followed shook their heads like rattles, recalling the fear of being dominated by the sour smell.

    "No! I started trembling when I thought about it..."

    "No butterfly would eat this!"

    "It's really not delicious at all."

    "Miss Chu actually thinks it's delicious, but the taste is different? Is this the world of the strong? "

    Chu Yu looked around, seeing the trembling appearance of flowers and butterflies, suddenly couldn't help laughing and said, "You have left too many flowers!"

    While speaking, she also spread her palms, and her intellectual brain projected the image of peaches in Chu Yu's impression in front of everyone, white peaches, yellow peaches, juicy peaches...Compared with the one in César's palm, no matter which one is bigger , round and plump, bright in color, looks very attractive.

    Butterfly's eyes are straight!

    Cesare looked at hers, then at his own, and decided, "It's not the same kind at all." You lie to me!

    "It's the same species, and the shape is the same." After comparing, she put the white peach next to César. The shape was very similar, but one was beautiful and the other was ugly... "Why is there such a difference?" César

    asked puzzled.

    "The nutrients absorbed are different." Chu Yu explained, "Just like you usually grow cucumbers and tomatoes, logically, each flower can bear a fruit, but the nutrients that a tree can transport are limited. Let’s take a look—”

    She pointed to the towering peach tree next to her, “For such a big tree, with all the flowers, how much nutrition is left for each fruit? All the fruits are in competition. All the fruits are not enough to eat and lack nutrition, and the fruits that are finally produced are naturally sour and unpalatable.”