Chapter 4

Chapter 4. Lujiang Literature City

    Chu Yu is a novel writer in modern times.

    She has been writing for three years, not only is she not out of breath, but also has a full car and a house. It is not because she is so amazing that Ziwei is a star, but because she is flexible, able to bend and stretch, and knows how to follow the trend.

    The times are changing with each passing day, so she naturally has to keep up with hot topics and write articles.

    ——Is it necessary to have a meal~

    In modern times, you need to use a keyboard to write an essay. It is sore to type ten to twenty thousand hands a day. It is much easier to travel to the interstellar era. The brain is convenient and fast. She only needs to imagine in her brain, The intellectual brain can turn everything into words.

    Not to mention the speed of more than 10,000 per hour, 40,000 to 50,000 is not a problem!

    Science and technology are indeed the primary productive forces.

    Chu Yu finalized the title of the book, selected the category, and after a while of thinking, another paragraph of text appeared on the virtual screen——【

    "It hurts, no, don't..."

    The handsome man put down his legs in his arms, sighed and said , "Mrs. Li, I'm just rubbing medicine for you."

    ***

    He is the only 3S soldier in the empire for thousands of years. -"Mars".

    It is rumored that he is cruel and bloodthirsty, cold and ruthless, not close to women, once a woman tried to get close but her hands were broken off!

    Everyone is betting on who will get the title of Mrs. Li.

    Until one day, a man driving that silver-white mecha descended on Imperial University and stopped a petite woman, "Mrs. Li, where do you want to take my child and flee?" "Li Yuxiao, my business has nothing to do with you.

    " !"

    He pressed the woman against the wall, pinched her slender waist, and kissed her fiercely over and over again, with a hoarse and low voice as if crawling out of an abyss.

    "Jiang Mianmian, you can only be my woman in this life!"

    [1V1][Double C][Gao Jie Gao Tian]]

    very good.

    Fake car, overlord (?), running with the ball, showing affection, kissing on the wall... the hot elements are all here, absolutely eye-catching!

    Chu Yu was very satisfied, and went on to "write" the text.

    Start with the almighty one-night stand.

    The heroine's status is too low to attend the reception? It doesn't matter, just arrange for the admiral to be conspired to drop down on the garbage star, return the aphrodisiac, the protective cover of the top mech falls, the heroine just happened to pass by and picked up a piece of the admiral.

    The heroine kindly wants to bring the general back for treatment, but she doesn't want to... Hehehe, let me have a mecha. Shock~

    ——Long live the reading grading system!

    The next thing is for the two to get along...

    The story of Cinderella will never be outdated—well, it can’t be completely Cinderella, and the heroine must be arranged to hide her identity, the eldest lady of a certain family who lives outside, so that the elements of a wealthy family will be there.