Chapter 62

Chapter 62. All things go wrong [V]

    "...Huh?"

    [The most beautiful boy: Don't give it to him! ]

    [May you be like the moon and I be like water: Second! ! ]

    "..."

    Chu Yu still remembers that the two audience members were so fascinated by César's beauty just now, they kept shouting "Zai Zai, mother loves you, I will give you my life", now it's their turn Turn your face and deny people after eating?

    "Just give him a piece." Chu Yu said, "What you eat is all virtual data. No matter how much you eat, the braised pork will remain the same as before, and it will never disappear." [Most beautiful

    boy: No, you don't understand! ]

    [Autumn Thoughts are endless: This is not a question of lacking a lot, what we are pursuing is a feeling, a mood. Although Zai Zai is very beautiful, we will never back down on matters of principle! ]

    [Love to eat meat: I like to wander in the mountains of meat, eating non-stop! ]

    "..."

    Chu Yu couldn't understand the strange thoughts of the interstellar audience, even if the meat she gave to César was taken from the pot, it had nothing to do with the one on the display stand. Still biting to death and not letting go.

    Chu Yu had no choice but to turn around to look at the beautiful boy—

    the sockets of César’s eyes were flushed with redness, whether it was because of grievance or anger...Chu Yu felt that the latter was more likely, the amethyst-clear His pupils were a little red, and he looked at Chu Yu eagerly like this, as if he had been greatly wronged.

    After thinking for a while, Chu Yu finally gave him the bowl, and said quickly in César's ear, "Find a corner and hide something for yourself."

    César nodded, as if he had received a major mission. Then he ran away at the fastest speed in his life, leaving only the live broadcast room full of ghosts and wolves.

    【No--! ! ! 】

    Chu Yu was shocked, and then received two private chat messages.

    【GT001: What about mine? 】

    [Overbearing vegetables: I have eaten all of Cesare, will my share still be far away? 】

    Chu Yu first returned to Mr. Big Miao, "I will send it to you after the live broadcast. But today there are many people eating meat, so I can only give you three pieces of braised pork."

    Chu Yu's braised pork was not cut too big.

    After hearing this, Lu Tingxi slightly raised his eyebrows.

    There are many people who eat meat... that is to say, you can also get a piece of the "Lu Tingxi" vest later, and an additional three yuan is added on top of one piece, which is very good.

    "Okay."

    Ending the communication, Chu Yu went back to Lu Liangchuan, "Come and get it now." "

    No way. I'm on the way back, and it will take nearly ten minutes to drive the hover car at the fastest." Lu Liangchuan said, "If you want No, I asked my brother to come? He is at home all year round anyway."

    Chu Yu was distressed.

    Lu Tingxi... At this stage, she still seems unable to resist the charm of that face. She very much doubts that she will look at the other person for the sake of his good looks, like the aunt in the school cafeteria when she sees a handsome young man. A few pieces.